• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2010 Weddings

Wedding Colours

Anyone using turquoise?

Re: Wedding Colours

• YES!!!  I'm having hot red with an aqua / turquoise / tiffany blue kind of colour.

This is my fave colour inspiration board...

And this is my BM's dress (modelled by one of my gorgeous BM's)...

December Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Where we met - Mount Isa
    a small mining town in the Australian Outback. Neither of us are from there but we both moved there in the second last year of highschool. He was moved next to me in maths class to stop him talking. It didn't work.
  • Very pretty misslol!  I never thought of that color combo before, but it is fabulous!
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • misslol- don't take this the wrong way, but that's the color scheme of my bathroom!

Let me explain. I love, love, LOVE, *love* those colors together. FI hates them, and it's not because it's too "girly," he just generally doesn't like the color red. So, he would only let me decorate our bathroom in those colors. And even then I had to add more colors to it to make him be able to tolerate it lol.
    118 image
    Not caring about missing RSVPs because there aren't any rocks!
  • I totally love it, and I think it really works for our tropical hawaiian wedding - Lava and tropical ocean!  

I'm heaps excited!
    December Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Where we met - Mount Isa
    a small mining town in the Australian Outback. Neither of us are from there but we both moved there in the second last year of highschool. He was moved next to me in maths class to stop him talking. It didn't work.
  • misslol - LOVE you BM dress!!! Can't wait to see your wedding pics!!! That color combo is FABULOUS!

Everyday is a miracle. Anniversary
  • my colour is yellow and turquoise!!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards