Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

bridal shower locations - ardmore/KOP area

Hey guys!  I'm looking for recommendations on bridal shower locations in the Ardmore/KOP area.  It doesn't neceessarily have to be there - bride lives in Ardmore, bride's mom in Bensalem, so somewhere between the two would be okay too, just not IN the city.  We're trying to keep it around $20/person, and maybe something a little non-traditional would be a plus.  Any ideas would be greatly appreciated!

Re: bridal shower locations - ardmore/KOP area

• Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Plate Restaurant in Ardmore (Suburban Square). It doesn't have great reviews online, but I've eaten there a few times and have liked everything. They also have a decent beer and wine list.
    BabyFetus Ticker BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    How about Maggiano's?
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Also, Coyote Crossing in Conshohocken. If it's nice weather, they have a huge outdoor brick patio with trees/twinkle lights/etc that you can use. It's lovely!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Maggiano's is great, but they had their engagement party there - sorry, should have mentioned that.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love Maggiano's! I dropped some hints to my MOH that I would love to have my shower there... But since that is out for you,
    Seasons 52 is a newer restaurant in KOP, I have only eaten there once, but they have a lot of different food, no idea on pricing
    Bahama Breeze in KOP, plus points for different menu, cheapest is $22 per plate
    Pepperoncini's (italian) in Conshohocken, about $20 per plate, have never been but have heard from a coworker that it's good.
    Good luck!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks ladies - Seasons 52 is a great idea!  I'll have to check all of these out!
  • Options
    Bean32Bean32 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Pepperoncini's is good! It looks a little ghetto from the outside, but the food is decent. It's pretty small though and I doubt they have a party room.

If you're okay with Conshy, then Spamps is pretty neat too. They also have a sushi bar, so that might cover the being a little different thing.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards