• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
December 2010 Weddings

favors.

it took me months to finally decide on wedding favors. im on a pretty tight budget and working myself sick. My nana (grandma for thos who dont know what a nana is) volunteered to be our Mrs Claus... i kinda took someones santa idea, it was so cute. As far as when she will make her entrance i havent decided but i wanted to make some little goody bags for the little kids coming cuz i dont want them to get bored and cause a scene. Anywho Mrs Claus will be giving the little kids goody bag and home made sugar cookies in the shape of snowflakes to the adults :) My nana wanted to kick herself for not thinking of it first but she did also volunteer to make the cookies as well :) i love my family
Daisypath Anniversary tickers

Re: favors.

• That's really really cute. That is very nice of your Nana to do that for you.
    200 Celebrating with us image
    >
    December 2010 Siggy Challange 11/15-11/21: engagement ring. Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Days until I become Mrs. C
  • that's a sweet idea and will definitely be a memorable way to share your favours with your guests!  Well done!
    December Siggy Challenge
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Where we met - Mount Isa
    a small mining town in the Australian Outback. Neither of us are from there but we both moved there in the second last year of highschool. He was moved next to me in maths class to stop him talking. It didn't work.
  • Glad to hear someone's family is helping!  So nice of your nana! (I have a nana, but she is my aunt on my mom's side...grandmothers in my FI family are called Oma---everyone is a little different, but I think Nana for a grandmother is so cute!)
    The bane of my existence: my bouquet. It's not right yet, it's not what I wanted and I have so far to go with it and so little time! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • YAY!  I'm happy to share my santa idea, that's why we're here!  Yes, I'm having santa come at the end of the night for the kids and I have little stockings for them and I'll have individual presents for them.  All I know is my little cousin Paul, loves sea turtles, so I have to get something specific, the other kids are easy--barbie, star wars, princesses.

That's sweet of your grandmother, and really nice of my mall santa--Santa Chuck! LOL!

142 Ready To Celebrate! image

Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards