North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

Jennette's Pier - November 3rd, 2012 - So Excited!

Hi Everyone,
I"m having my reception at Jennette's Pier.  We are considering Black Pelican for catering but haven't made any final decisions yet.  Does anyone have any experiences to share?

Also, we would like to get married in a church but we are not members.  Any advice on churches?

Thanks Brides!  And congratulations to you all!

Re: Jennette's Pier - November 3rd, 2012 - So Excited!

• Options
    Black Pelican are catering my april 2012 wedding and so far they have been great!  They have wonderful food, respond promptly to my e-mails and have a wide variety of menu options to choose from! Good luck!
  • Options
    I love Black Pelican--one of my favorite restaurants down there!

Jennette's Pier is such a gorgeous venue!  What a great choice :)

This link includes all of the churches throughout OBX and are listed by denomination:
    http://www.outer-banks.com/churches/categories.cfm

• Options
    I am using BP in May. We like the restaurant and Emily, the catering supervisor, has been great to work with--prompt with emails, great at working with budget, etc.
  • Options
    I've heard great things about Black Pelican as well.  They are my top choice.  Emily is always great about responding to e-mails and she is so sweet in person.  Also a lot of other vendors have raved about how she's wonderful to work with.  I'm also using Jennette's and worried about the distance btwn Jennette's and a church for my guests to drive.  Grace Lutheran is probably one of the closest.  Or maybe St. Andrews.  I'm not sure on the cost or restrictions though, since I haven't checked out churches yet.  It's on my to do list!
  • Options
    Congrats! It's a great place.. just a word about Black Pelican, they will not offer a tasting, unless you book with them. No other caterer mentioned that to us. It's hard to book a caterer unless you get to try the food.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards