Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Menu and Programs

Hey Ladies,

I just wanted to know how much you spent on your menu and programs. I am not a DO IT YOURSELF kind of person so just want to know the average price. Also wouldn't mind any recommendations.

Thanks
Mrs-Flawless-Pitts

Re: Menu and Programs

• Options
    jessica0602jessica0602 member
    First Anniversary Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.bridalandbabyexpressions.com I spent about $200 on 75 booklet style programs and 180 menus. If you'd like to see photos, you can email me at jessica0602 at aol.com.
  • Options
    ButtonsPepperButtonsPepper member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I had carina from remember this day events do my menu cards. She was awesome. She is normally a wedding coordinator, but I just used her here and there. She did exactly what I wanted and they were FANTASTIC.

I think I used Carl Alan Design for my programs. Again, super easy, they did everything. Both were really reasonable
  • Options
    LadybugBride3LadybugBride3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I bought menu/table number/place card templates from the etsy seller who did my invites for $15.  I printed the color menus on paper at staples for maybe $12.

I got a free simple template for the programs online and printed them on antique looking cardstock from office depot for around $50

image 247 Invited so far!
    image 170 Are ready to party!
    image 35 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are MIA!
  • Options
    flawlessfayflawlessfay member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Lady Bug, do you mind if i send you an email?
    Mrs-Flawless-Pitts
  • Options
    LadybugBride3LadybugBride3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    sure!  i can send you my templates if you want them.  hharper at temple dot edu

image 247 Invited so far!
    image 170 Are ready to party!
    image 35 Will be missing out!
    image 42 Are MIA!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards