North Carolina-Outer Banks

Did you see the girl on the WC last night that was getting married sat?

That poor girl that was suppose to be getting married on the beach saturday now has to rearrange her wedding plans. She seemed to be pretty calm & understanding about the weather situation. She said her and FI were going on their honeymoon monday to Aruba and that they would get married somewhere sometime. Hope everyone stays safe through all this and watch out for the tourist.
Finally married to the best Husband EVER!!!

Re: Did you see the girl on the WC last night that was getting married sat?

• OBX2011OBX2011 member
    First Anniversary First Answer 5 Love Its Name Dropper
    edited December 2011
    I did see that!  They were expecting about 150 guests and now her family is scrambling to get everyone here to Richmond and hold the wedding here.  I wish there was some way that I could get in contact with her so that I can do anything I can to help her out.  I feel so bad for her....but this will be one awesome wedding story for her to share for years to come ;)

• edited December 2011
    I didn't see it.  That makes me so sad.  I had a rain plan for our date but I never had a hurricane plan. 
    I'd be crying if I had to miss vacation in the OBX- let alone my wedding.  I hope it all works out for her. 
    Lisa Daisypath - Personal pictureDaisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I didn't see that, and I would not very calm if that were me! Our rain plan is under the tent, which is unfortunately not a hurricane plan. We did get wedding insurance though, so at least we'd be able to move everything.
  • tergitergi member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Saw a girl tonight on thenews leaving a hotel with fiance and wedding gown.  Said that they were going to va to get married...felt so bad for her. 
  • edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_did-see-girl-wc-last-night-getting-married-sat?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:70e1f465-1081-4893-b3cf-e9682d6c2c4cPost:731ae536-79dc-4c7b-bd48-4a790ca31deb">Re: Did you see the girl on the WC last night that was getting married sat?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Saw a girl tonight on thenews leaving a hotel with fiance and wedding gown.  Said that they were going to va to get married...felt so bad for her. 
    Posted by tergi[/QUOTE]

Good luck in VA too.  Irene is due to wreak havoc in all of the northeast.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards