North Carolina-Outer Banks
Options

The Pearl - Pricing? Anyone? Bueller?

Hey everyone,

So I love the look of The Pearl, and have been trying to get a hold of them for days; yet can't get anyone.

Does anyone know generally what their pricing is?  If someone has their info and can send to me, I'd be eternally grateful!

Re: The Pearl - Pricing? Anyone? Bueller?

• Options
    edited December 2011
    We were married there last month.  They are a bit hard to get in touch with. That was the only downside to the planning there.

We locked in our contract last summer, so I'm not sure if prices have gone up or not.  We had a small wedding and used half of their private event room, which cost us $500. 
    We did a plated dinner (chicken and fish) for $45 per person.  That included wedding cake and 3 appetizers.

On top of that you'll have taxes, 20% gratuity, and a bartender fee.  You'll also have a drink bill depending on consumption.  If you want them to set up the outdoor space (we didn't), that's an extra fee, around $300 I think.
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • Options
    asoho0704asoho0704 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    you are awesome. and not only that, Trish from the Pearl JUST called me back as I posted this.  She sounds awesome, the pricing is better than we've found anywhere, and I CAN NOT WAIT!!  I have also bookmarked your vendor review list and am going to swear by it like the Bible!! 

Thanks ladies!

Now that the venue and the date are set, let the fun begin :)
  • Options
    JAK33JAK33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_pearl-pricing-anyone-bueller?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:ad70724c-5660-4b87-bfbd-83415c037646Post:bae54d47-9e3d-455e-88e5-8f7eaa6e293c">The Pearl - Pricing? Anyone? Bueller?</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey everyone, So I love the look of The Pearl, and have been trying to get a hold of them for days; yet can't get anyone. Does anyone know generally what their pricing is?  If someone has their info and can send to me, I'd be eternally grateful!
    Posted by asoho0704[/QUOTE]

I had the exact same problem.  I sent them 4 requests that all went unanswered.  I really wanted to check them out too, but after the 4th request, I gave up.  If it was that hard to respond to a potential sale for them, I would have been uneasy about the rest of the planning BUT  I know others have had the exact opposite experience, such as Ms Teach who had an absolutely beautiful wedding recently!

BTW, love the Bueller reference :)
  • Options
    JAK33JAK33 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_pearl-pricing-anyone-bueller?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:ad70724c-5660-4b87-bfbd-83415c037646Post:7c619524-4554-450a-9f98-0516d1774c72">Re: The Pearl - Pricing? Anyone? Bueller?</a>:
    [QUOTE]you are awesome. and not only that, Trish from the Pearl JUST called me back as I posted this.  She sounds awesome, the pricing is better than we've found anywhere, and I CAN NOT WAIT!!  I have also bookmarked your vendor review list and am going to swear by it like the Bible!!  Thanks ladies! Now that the venue and the date are set, let the fun begin :)

Oh goood! So glad it will work out for you. 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    JAK- that was pretty much my experience too. :)  Buuutttt..  the venue was so pretty and everything else was so good that I just put up with it.  It got to the point where I handed a lot of it off to DH because he's more patient than me.  It did all come together in the end though.

Asoho--- what date did you pick?
    06.24.11 OBX, NC
    Planning Bio
    Married Bio
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We picked May 26th, 2012 (Saturday on Memorial Day weekend).  A bunch of us and the bridal party are going to get a house for the week before, and then my sister bought us our honeymoon, so I'm going to have 2 full weeks of fun and R&R!  I'm so excited that I can't even stand it, haha!

By the way, though difficult to get a hold of, Trish made me feel like I'm in good hands.  She's super nice and down to earth - no BS - which is just what I wanted!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    By the way - any idea of the max number of people that the Pearl can accomodate? Our list is at 110... and we definitely can't cut anyone out.  
  • Options
    sarahebrownsarahebrown member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi asoho0704,
    I'm also getting married at the Pearl this October 9th. They can accomodate 100 in the reception room. We have had a little of the same experience as the other brides mentioned in terms of getting ahold of Trish but, as Teach said, we are hoping the day of will go fine regardless. She definitely knows how to make the day go smoothly, she's done alot of weddings there. Also, if you are interested, I can share an album of pictures of the ceremony & reception space that I took when we were checking it out. Just PM me your email if you want to see them. :)
    Trying to Conceive Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_pearl-pricing-anyone-bueller?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:ad70724c-5660-4b87-bfbd-83415c037646Post:2cd56b76-c240-4100-9c08-938554ad465f">Re: The Pearl - Pricing? Anyone? Bueller?</a>:
    [QUOTE]By the way - any idea of the max number of people that the Pearl can accomodate? Our list is at 110... and we definitely can't cut anyone out.  

We are getting married the same day!!  I'm a Budleigh bride though...
    Wedding Countdown Ticker LilySlim Weight loss tickers
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Ah!  I was calling around for pricing to all different places and wondering who booked it!  Now I know the culprit!  It's so beautiful, your wedding should be amazing!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yeah, I think I might have suggested it to you in a post.  Sorry about that!!  I didn't realize we were the same day.  :(
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    haha no worries, we're totally stoked for the pearl!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    LOL.  Gotta laugh, don't know why, but just gotta chuckle.......
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_north-carolina-outer-banks_pearl-pricing-anyone-bueller?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:598Discussion:ad70724c-5660-4b87-bfbd-83415c037646Post:5f004ebe-b582-4a10-971f-b8f5138e19ff">Re: The Pearl - Pricing? Anyone? Bueller?</a>:
    [QUOTE]haha no worries, we're totally stoked for the pearl!

You are SO going to cross my mind that day ;o)  Best of luck at the Pearl, it looks beautiful!  We should totally have a planning/vent drink the week before!
  • Options
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm always down for that!  we'll be staying at a beach house somewhere TBD in Kill Devil Hills the whole week before.  That would be awesome!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards