North Carolina-Outer Banks

Airbrush makeup review from wedding provided by All Eyes on the Bride

Hi fellow brides to be,

I went to the OBWA Expo last weekend and shopped around securing some details for my 2013 wedding. I wanted to share a review of one of the vendors that does one of the most important things for your wedding day (in my mind): making sure that you look absolutely incredible and beautiful on your wedding day. Makeup. 

It seriously is important, not just for you or the groom and guests - but the photographer is super expensive. And will take like 1000 pictures. In HD. So you want to look amazing. At least I know I do.

One of my best friends got married in the Outer Banks last year and she hired All Eyes on the Bride to do her makeup and the bridal parties. The makeup artist Lauren was fantastic, we all looked stunning, and she did airbrush makeup which was fantastic. Some bridesmaids wanted natural, I wanted a little more of a smoky eye, but we all looked amazing. I stopped at her booth and chatted her up to say hello. I told her I would definitely be booking her for my wedding makeup in 2013!

I am giving this recommendation because as a bridesmaid I looked amazing and had never loved my makeup more. The airbrush felt nice and light and lasted forever. Being a part of my friends wedding, being a bridesmaid, and receiving service like that made me know I was going hire her too!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards