Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

Wholesale Flowers

Hello all!

I was wondering if anyone put together their own centerpieces and/or bouquets with flowers they ordered wholesale?  I was planning to do my own centerpieces and found a few websites, but it might be easier if there was a wholesale florist in the area where I could go to pick them up, rather than wait for a delivery.  Anyone have any experience with this?

Does anyone know if BJs, Costco, or even Produce Junction does wholesale flowers?

Re: Wholesale Flowers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    I feel like someone did do their own flowers... but I think it was on the Delaware board.  Try posting this there.
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    efred520efred520 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Will do, thanks!
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I would definitely check Produce Junction. I know a girl who put her flowers together with her friends and made 10 bouquets and all boutineers for under 100 dollars.
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I am doing my own centerpieces. We were going to get flowers from sams club but the florist whose doing our bouquets and 2 large pieces told us she can give us a good price from who she gets her flowers from.  So check with your florist. They are just going to need to know how much stuff you'll need.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_wholesale-flowers?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:ff5b1b65-ab34-4c6f-bb23-aa0880a18ce0Post:8e43b2a2-cc78-4616-9f0e-c77741ce2e4b">Re: Wholesale Flowers</a>:
    [QUOTE]I would definitely check Produce Junction. I know a girl who put her flowers together with her friends and made 10 bouquets and all boutineers for under 100 dollars.
    Posted by a.lemma4[/QUOTE]

I agree... I see a guy (im guessing he is a florist or sells flowers on the street?) come in early in the morning sometimes there and get bunches of flowers. Also, if you wanted to use fruit in your center pieces, that place would work and be cheap!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm doing my own centerpieces & bouquets. We're using a website that the name is slipping my mind right now... or possibly BJ's. Costco & BJ's do sell flowers wholesale- usually if you go to the 'kiosk' where they're selling them, there's a business card attached somewhere. I know the Costco in DE is this way.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards