Pennsylvania-Philadelphia
Options

NWR- Favorite Candy!

I am in LOVE with these Butterfinger candy bars, not the regular ones, but they are like hershey bars with butterfinger stuff inside of them.  SO good! I found them first at the dollar store, but then seen they have them at Walmart for a buck as well. And they are HUGE, so I can eat a bar in 4 sittings.   So this is my new favorite candy.

What is your favorite candy?

Re: NWR- Favorite Candy!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Gobstoppers, Tootsie Pops, peppermint lifesavers & werther's.

Oh my. I just turned into my grandmother.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    i just ate a butterfinger!!!!  haha.  not your kind, the original though. 

id have to say butterfingers or almond joy.
    October 2012 May 2011 Siggy: E-Ring
    Photobucket
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like candy too much.  I love for reals butterfingers... take 5... kit kats... but my favorite chocolate in the whole word?  Butlers.  Or Galaxy.  Or Penguins.  But mostly Butlers. 

NCV--wanna smuggle me some Galaxy bars and maybe a few dozen penguins??? I'd love you forever and ever!!!!
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    reese cups.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Butterfinger Crisp
    Gummy Peach Rings
    Gummy Watermelons
    Swedish Fish

Cavities oh my!

• Options
    ev4149ev4149 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm with Nicole.  Chocolate + peanut butter = heaven.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh Sweedish Fish is my fav gummy candy for sure. YUM!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_nwr-favorite-candy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:105Discussion:ff5f38ed-b920-4756-87bf-ef4fbc32729bPost:aa33a2e9-8288-46e0-bc31-7069a052e96a">Re: NWR- Favorite Candy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I'm with Nicole.  Chocolate + peanut butter = heaven.
    Posted by ev4149[/QUOTE]

I tossed half a big bag of the peanut butter m&m's last night that I had from making cookies. If I didn't I would of continued to eat them. It was like a punch in the stomach!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I must be the only female around who doesn't really care for chocolate candy.
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
    M/C 03/05/2012 *we love you, angel* BabyFruit Ticker Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_nwr-favorite-candy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:ff5f38ed-b920-4756-87bf-ef4fbc32729bPost:69ff3a2d-04cf-46e6-8645-7176810a190f">Re: NWR- Favorite Candy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I must be the only female around who doesn't really care for chocolate candy.
    Posted by paprika28[/QUOTE]

Me too!  I'm not a chocolate fan.  The butterfinger crisps are more wafer than chocolate :) 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Phew. Thank goodness. :)
    Anniversary
    TTC since 12/17/11
    BFP 02/19/2012
  • Options
    Jesster153Jesster153 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Twizzlers are my fav

Then I'll go with kit kat, M&Ms  and lindor truffles  sooo good
    Siggy Challange: Me and my girls :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    butterfingers or snickers!

and those gummy strawberrys you can only find at candystores...yummm!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-philadelphia_nwr-favorite-candy?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:105Discussion:ff5f38ed-b920-4756-87bf-ef4fbc32729bPost:2298daf1-11cc-4f66-90d9-774e97095ff6">Re: NWR- Favorite Candy!</a>:
    [QUOTE]I like candy too much.  I love for reals butterfingers... take 5... kit kats... but my favorite chocolate in the whole word?  Butlers.  Or Galaxy.  Or Penguins.  But mostly Butlers.  NCV--wanna smuggle me some Galaxy bars and maybe a few dozen penguins??? I'd love you forever and ever!!!!
    Posted by RecoveringActor[/QUOTE]

<div>What are penguins?  Are Galaxy British?  Sometimes I get confused.  </div><div>
    </div><div>I like peanut chews</div><div>Peanutbutter Cups</div><div>
    </div><div>
    </div>
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    o.O  You haven't found Penguins yet??  It's British chocolate candy thing.  They have penguins on the wrapper, but the candy itself isn't penguin shaped.  They have a bunch of different flavors, but the best way to describe it is an elongated Thin Mint that with some kind of other wafer that is completely coated in milk chocolate.  There's original, mint, raspberry, and orange.  DELICIOUS.

And Galaxy is a British chocolate bar, similar to Cadbury (real Cadbury, not American Cadbury) except the bars are a bit smaller. Giant does carry it sometimes... but it's like $2.50 for a really small chocolate bar.

Butlers is the other one I'm obsessed with... that's Irish though.  Their truffles are made of cocaine.  It's poison.  No one should eat them... they should just give them all to me. 
    Paprika: I like it when you burp in my ear. It really turns me on.

Baby Beach, Aruba, 2011
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Posy Palette Blog
  • Options
    a.lemma4a.lemma4 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Dark chocolate, peanut butter M&Ms and twizzlers! YUM!
    Siggy Challenge - Favorite Pic of FI - Tan and Fuzzy, Just the way I like him ;-) imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm not huge on chocolate either (I like gummy stuff mostly) but I do love Take 5 bars. Yumm-o!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic image BabyFruit Ticker
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I know Galaxy I just get confused between what is British and what is American sometimes.  Or what you can't get in the US if that makes sense.  You can get M&Ms, Snickers and such in both countries so I forget that you can't get somethings in both.

I also get confused with words sometimes as well.  You might see it on the board from time to time.  
  • Options
    Stacylynn702Stacylynn702 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I like kit kats.
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Reese's cups. FI actually bought me those new packages of the 1/2lb cups for me for Christmas. I was ECSTATIC, to say the least. Lmao. But I'm also very partial to Three Musketeers and Take 5s. But pretty much anything Reese's, you can't go wrong with with me. Or anything dark chocolate. I looooove dark chocolate.
  • Options
    Smile1114Smile1114 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011

Not big on chocolate either.

Swedish fish and Twizzlers for sure!

Image and video hosting by TinyPic Wedding Countdown Ticker
    11/11/11

*Make A Wish*
  • Options
    lisalaroclisalaroc member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    For me, this almost wedding related since our theme kind of ended up being around candy ;) Clearly, this is a topic I love :)

Sour Patch Kids or Watermelon Slices are #1, close to gummy bears.  I love Reeses too though.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm tardy to the party here...

DH makes fun of me, because I like chocolate, but only when its AROUND something.  Plain m&ms are boring.  But peanut m&ms are awesome.  You get the point. I also don't like chocolate ice cream or chocolate cake/brownies, etc.

I prefer gummy candy, skittles and basically things that you can pick at and eat in pieces (so not a candy bar).  I used to always eat Buncha Crunch at the movies.

I LOVE cadbury dairy milk with caramel though.  The chocolate is so much better.
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards