• Images
  • Text
  • Find a Couple + Registry
GO
Bridalicious Boot Camp

Anyone in LA going to The Wedding Salon Los Angeles show or their TAO Bride's Night Out Event?

Hi all,

I'm recently engaged and I'm going to be in LA on business next week and there are two bridal shows happening that I thought I'd share for all your west coast brids.

The Wedding Salon is hosting their annual Los Angeles Show on Monday, March 25 from 4-8PM at the SLS Hotel at Beverly Hills. It sounds like it's going to be an amazing evening - they have amazing vendors and I could definitely use some inspiration to jump start my planning. To regsiter check out www.weddingsalon.com.

Also - they have an amazing Bride's Night Out event withTAO Group on Tuesday! It's at the Montage Beverly Hills from 6-8PM next Tuesday, March 26th. There's going to be TONS of amazing stuff like beauty makeovers, pole dancing with S Factor, manicures, etc. It's for brides and their wedding party girls so definitely register - it sounds amazing!

I am so excited to start planning all my bachelorette activities. You can register for FREE using the code TAOSC at http://www.weddingsalon.com

Check them out if you're around!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards