Bridalicious Boot Camp

Just Started Yesterday!

So I did the first workout DVD yesterday - and my legs are crazy sore today! I am a little worried for the Zumba Toning class I have tonight!

Any tips on reducing the soreness? Will it be less sore the more I do the workouts, or does that become a permanent state of being?

Wish me luck!!
image 209 Invited
image 151 Yes
image 46 No

Daisypath Wedding tickers 

Re: Just Started Yesterday!

• There is alot of leg work in the DVDs, but the soreness doesn't even bother me now. I was sore the first week of workouts but it was pretty minimal after that. Stick with it! :)
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Good Luck! I don't think there is anything for the pain ... in due time you will recover quicker and the pain will subside. In Response to Just Started Yesterday!:
    So I did the first workout DVD yesterday - and my legs are crazy sore today! I am a little worried for the Zumba Toning class I have tonight! Any tips on reducing the soreness? Will it be less sore the more I do the workouts, or does that become a permanent state of being? Wish me luck!!
    Posted by hardlyhannah
  • Don't ignore the pain in your muscles.  Pain indicates that you are working those muscles, which is a good thing, but you want to take care of your muscles!  Drink plenty of water after a workout, stretch the muscles you worked, and take potassium (eat a banana).  You need to keep your muscles in top shape to continue working out or you could end up pulling a muscle!

• Also, if the pain is very bad, try applying Tiger Balm to the muscle, take advil, and/or ice the muscle.
  • I just started on Monday, and I agree, my legs were sooo sore after all was said and done.  I forced myself into the workout on Wednesday, but I was still aching!  Still glad I did it.  I'm feeling marvelous after that cleanse. :)
    JoAnne Engaged 12-23-2011 Wedding Sept. 2013
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards