Bridalicious Boot Camp

Bridalicious DVD

How many calories do I burn doing this DVD? I'm following it step by step. Thanks!

Re: Bridalicious DVD

• I am no expert but that varies from person to person based on a bunch of factors.  The best way for you to get what calories you are burning is if you get a heart rate moniter.
    I just did my first day of this program and WOW!  Not sure about the calories but I know I worked hard!  Good luck!
  • Thank you! It is really hard. I hate burpee.. lol so I"m dying by the second round. I do this on my cardio days after I run 30 mins and by the time I get to the DVD I'm exhausted. I just started also ... I'm on my third day. Good Luck to you too!

I am no expert but that varies from person to person based on a bunch of factors.  The best way for you to get what calories you are burning is if you get a heart rate moniter. I just did my first day of this program and WOW!  Not sure about the calories but I know I worked hard!  Good luck!
    Posted by lrobi13
  • I ordered my DVD and it should be in the mail on Thursday! I cant wait!!
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Thank you so much for this! I will definitely try this.

You can also take your heartrate at various times throughout the workout and average them to get a pretty decent estimation.  Just pause it a few times throughout the workout, and count your pulse for 10 seconds.  Jot down the number you get.  At the end of the workout, take the average of those numbers and multiply it by 6 to get your average heartrate.  Then go online and find a heart rate calculator and plug in the average heartrate and the length of time you're actually working out.   It's pretty dang accurate, and the more often you take your heartrate and more exactly you time your workout minutes, the more accurate it will be.  
    Posted by StageManager14
  • It's HARD.. but you'll like it! Good Luck! Please post progress .. :)
    I ordered my DVD and it should be in the mail on Thursday! I cant wait!!
    Posted by ryanpaa10
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards