Bridalicious Boot Camp

ABC News Interview PLUS $600 worth of Bridalicious Boot Camp (FREE!)

Attention Dallas Knotties:

Are you a Dallas area bride who attends Bridalicious Boot Camp? Well you’re in luck – ABC News NY is looking for YOU to interview about your bridal fitness journey!

Here are the deets:

-Must be 20’s to early 30’s

-Goal to lose anywhere between 15-35 lbs.

-Can attend Dallas area Bridalicious Boot Camp for 90 days beginning March 11.
-Must be getting married in 2013.

Best of all! If you’re chosen – Doug from Bridalicious will give you (at no charge!) 90 days of boot camp – that’s worth roughly $600!

If you’re interested in being interviewed by ABC News and want to get $600 worth of fitness, then respond to this thread and I will reach out to you directly!

Thanks!

Re: ABC News Interview PLUS $600 worth of Bridalicious Boot Camp (FREE!)

• :( Wished you guys were doing this in Milwaukee, WI. I would totally join.
  • I would be willing to try this as I desperately need to get in shape for my wedding on October 19th, 2013! I've looked into Bridalicious camp but seemed too expensive. I am basically starting from scratch. Thanks! Sheila
  • In Response to Re:ABC News Interview PLUS 600 worth of Bridalicious Boot Camp FREE!:
    I would be willing to try this as I desperately need to get in shape for my wedding on October 19th, 2013! I've looked into Bridalicious camp but seemed too expensive. I am basically starting from scratch. Thanks! Sheila
    Posted by SheilaMelle
    Hi SheilaMelle! Thanks for your interest. Just send me an email to: [email protected] and attach a full body photo, your wedding day fitness goals, and why you feel it is important to look your best in your dress on your big day:)

Thanks, and look forward to hearing from you!

-Knot Fitness Coach Doug
  • I'm a Dallas bride and I'd definitely be interested! I'm only trying to lose about 5 pounds. My goal over the next 6 months before my wedding is to tone up and get fit. I know we're a few days past March 11th but if it's not too late please let me know!! Thanks :)

-Christina
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards