Kentucky-Louisville

Vendor Review

Hi ladies!  I hope the following helps you all in your wedding planning process.

Dress - Sher's Bridal.  A- They were great!  I had a wonderful consultant.  Their prices include alterations.  They weren't pushy at all, and really saw what vision I had mind.  I would have given them an A+, except they forgot to add two extra hooks in my dress to completely bustle.  It ended up being fine though.

Cake - Bussman's.  A+  We had so many compliments about the cake.  In fact, we ran out of cake!  She transformed my vision into reality with me just telling her what I had in mind.  If you want great taste and low cost, come here!!  Seriously, check them out.

Reception - Starks Building - A:  I actually work in the building, so we got a discount, but their prices are not high at all.   The space works great for a reception of 175 or under.  Easy to work with and timely getting back to you.

Catering - Cravings - A:  They were fantastic!  The food was AWESOME, and we received MANY compliments on it as well.  The catering manager added some things of his own after we talked about not wanting them, but these were minor decorations.  He also has a team that made everything flow smoothly and flawlessly.  They are also reasonable!

Photographer - Aubrey Renee Photography - A+
  She was incredible.  She is VERY reasonable as she is building her portfolio, but this is her full time job.  Her work is gorgeous as well.  Plus, the best sign of a good photographer was we never knew she was there.  She was a breeze to work with and fantastic.  Seriously recommend her!!!!!!!!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards