I need your help brides!! I had a perfect place picked out for my June wedding, two weeks ago I received a letter saying they were starting construction a month & half before my wedding thats to last at least 12-14 mths. Now the wedding is 6 months away & i do not have a place. I really want an outdoor wedding & if possible, to save on $$, to have the reception at the same location. Any ideas?? I've checked with some of the more known wedding locations & of course they are booked for my day. B/c of out of town guests(he's from TX), my sister's college graduation & other important dates I am pretty stuck with my date unless we postpone for another year (we've been planning for 2 years!!) which neither of us really want to do. I am expecting at least 231 guests which makes it a little tougher. Any & all suggestions are welcome.