Kentucky-Louisville

Vendor's Review (just married)

I hope brides-to-be may find this post useful.  Here is a small review of the vendors we used.  Feel free to ask any questions!

Frazier Museum
We had our reception here and it was amazing.  They were so easy to work with and they made everything so easy for me.  I loved the 4th floor loft and the rooftop cocktail hour.  It was very different and unique and outside of the usual reception hall we were trying to avoid.  The staff was friendly and everything ran so smoothly.  I highly recommend.

Masterson's Catering
The staff here was very friendly and easy to work with as well.  However, the food didn't taste nearly as good as it did during our tasting.  It was superb during our tasting, but we thought it was bland during the reception.  We didn't get any comments on our food... which usually means it was nothing great.  They were fantastic to work with though.  

Xtreme Transportation
I must admit that I was most nervous about the limo because I have never had a good experience with other limo companies (usually they're late or the limo is dirty).  I have nothing but good things to say about our experience.  They were very on time with all 3 pick ups and very friendly.  They even called the night before to warn us of a road closing so we could get an earlier start.  The driver was really friendly and great.  We booked the 28 passenger party bus and it was perfect.

Louisville Wedding Cake
She was really great to work with and customized everything exactly as we wanted... however I just saw on her website that she is moving onto other things.  :( 

Galt House
We booked our block of rooms here and everything was great.  We were a destination wedding so all of our guests were out of town and stayed here.  No complaints... it was great!

Thumper and the Plaid Rabbits (band)
We booked a live band for our reception and they were a great time.  They knew how to get everyone on the dance floor and it was packed all night.  They were fun.... highly recommend!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards