Indiana-Indianapolis
Options

Ladies looking for a venue that allows outside catering & alcohol... check this place out

I've been searching high and low for a place that allows us to make & bring our own food as well as alcohol. I've decided to rent a tent and put it up at my aunt's house but on my search I found this place and thought I'd share it with you all since it's so hard to find one. I came to these boards hoping to find one myself but saw almost everyone was having the same problem.

It's a campground that you can rent for 2 days for only $500. And they have alot of good prices extras as well. It's in Cloverdale.

Here's the site:

I emailed her asking for prices and this is what she said (about rental and extras):
The location can accommodate around 100-150 guests. The rent is $500.00 for 2 days which includes one porta-let. We suggest one porta-let  for every 25 guests additional potra-lets are $91 each.  A 6 seat golf cart to transport your elder guests to the wedding site is available and is an additional $75. The candy bar in the picture rents for $50. Candle lamps and mason jars rent for $50 for the set. We also have an onsite wedding planner available to answer any questions or to help you plan your special day.

There is also a guest house that can sleep 14 people that starts at just $300 a day if you need one to get ready in or for the kitchen:

I emailed her back asking their food & alcohol policy and she said any food, alcohol, outside catering, or rental vendors are allowed.

Thought it was a good affordable find. Hope it can help some of you ladies out.

Re: Ladies looking for a venue that allows outside catering & alcohol... check this place out

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards