Canada-Ontario

Sort of wholesome girls night out in Toronto TODAY!! Please help me girls!

Hey Ladies!

I am hoping you can help me in such short notice!!  I am driving to Toronto...today-Saturday during the day with my sister who just turned 21 and my mom..for my last "girls together outing till I get married!!   little bit of an issue however, neither of them drink pretty much at all...I want to have a "night out on the town" with heels and dresses, etc. but not a club...maybe a nice resturant...comic club??  Also, we are staying at the Bond Hotel..Dundas and Bond Street 3 mins away from the Eaton Centre. 

Please help!

Re: Sort of wholesome girls night out in Toronto TODAY!! Please help me girls!

• JennLaxJennLax member
    First Comment First Anniversary
    edited July 2012
    I am not sure of your budget (because these places are pricey), but maybe you could go out to dinner at a fancy restaurant like Canoe or the CN Tower? They both have beautiful views of the city.

Then if you wanted to get a bit more casual and have lots of fun afterwards, you could go to a place like the Ballroom (www.theballroom.ca) for bowling, ping-pong, and pool?   Just remember to bring some socks in your purse if you're bowling LoL

ETA:  Also, you could see if there are any tickets left for a show? War Horse (at Princess of Wales), Beauty and the Beast (Four Seasons), Million Dollar Quartet (Toronto Centre for the Arts) and Backbeat (Royal Alexandria) are playing right now.   There's lots of restaurants nearby each of the theatres to get dinner beforehand.

Oohh and Cavalia Odysseo is here right now, which is like.. Cirque Du Soleil with horses. 
    ~*June 2013 Sig Challenge: Our Cake*~
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
    Follow Me on Pinterest
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards