Canada-Ontario

Sussman Bridal – hair fascinator

Just another vendor review. I had the hardest time finding a hair fascinator I liked. I checked the bridal salons but they were super expensive and also wasn’t what I was looking for. I actually ended up ordering one on etsy but when I received it looked like the picture but I didn’t like the material and the size wasn’t right. I found lots of other pretty ones on etsy but I am quite particular and I have a hard time buying accessories and clothes online cause I tend to need to see and touch it in order for me to know if I’ll like it. As well everything on etsy seemed to be over $100 and it didn’t feel right ordering something custom made without even seeing any sample, as most of the time it wasn’t returnable. And I was running out of time.

I came across Sussman Bridal on Queen just west of Spadina, and they had lots of fascinators there. The most selection that I have seen. I liked the quality and materials they used. But again nothing was quite right for me.  I overheard the saleslady say they do custom work. Immediately my interest perked up. I ended up ordering a custom feather hair fascinator. It was loosely based on one that they had but I changed quite a lot of about it. Vochelle was the lady helping me and she was great. She was very patient with me and gave me suggestions on what I could do. She said a custom order usually take 4-6 weeks. I told her my wedding was in 3 1/2. She said they could do it in time. I picked up my piece today. 3 weeks after I ordered it. And it is gorgeous. When she opened the box it is exactly how I envisioned and all the custom work I asked for was done to a tee. The cost of the piece was $50 but I would’ve easily paid double for it. Highly recommended.

Re: Sussman Bridal – hair fascinator

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards