Texas

Engagement/Trash the dress/Bride and Groom photos for FREE!!!

I am a mexican photographer, and I am just starting to get into the wedding photography business (I have been doing fashion, portrait and fine art photography for about 3 years already though) and I need to take some wedding pictures for my portfolio, I will be in Houston and available for work from june 7 to 17 (only weekdays) and I want to find some different, open minded,attractive,cool,fun-to-work-with brides/couples that will want to have their pictures taken and not pay anything for them :D

I do have a couple of requirements though:
1) You need to send me your picture, I will choose the people I think go better with what I need.
2) You need to tell me a little about you, what you like, how you met, etc. So I can think about the pictures we are taking (I like to have some intention and history on the photos, not only you hugging in a park, my style is more hip and artsy I guess).
3) You will need to sign a model release for me to be able to at least make some money from the shooting selling the pictures online (if you dont feel comfortable with that, we can discuss other options).
4) If you are up for a "Trash the dress" photo session, you will have to be aware that your dress may (prably will) get trashed, and you have to be ok with that idea.
5) Clothes, make up, transport (watever is not photography) will be your responsability to get and pay for if necesary (I can transport myself, dont worry)
6) You will have to be a little patient since I will not edit pictures untill I get back home, so it can take a little while.

This is a serious proposal!, you can look at some of my work at www.gabrielagoldman.com/">www.gabrielagoldman.com or www.flickr.com/photos/gabriela_goldman

If interested, contact me at gabrielagoldmanphoto@gmail.com

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards