Illinois
Options

Chateau Bu-Sche in Alsip

Hello everyone, 

I'm Matron of Honor for my best friends wedding and I'm helping her with the planning process. She is just starting to look into reception halls and I was wondering if anyone has any experience with Chateau? I would love to hear pros and cons as well as suggested questions to ask them. Thanks so much for the help! 
imageimage

Re: Chateau Bu-Sche in Alsip

• Options
    melpen3melpen3 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm actually getting married next month at the Chateau. The planning process with them so far has been really great and they are really nice. The only thing I have had an issue with is, the time that my vendors can come the day of the wedding. They only allow one hour before the event starts. My dj needs two hours and my florist a little more than an hour. I have asked for more time and really havn't gotten any where. Might not be a big deal to some but it kind of stressed me out trying to make sure my vendors have  a enough time and the room is ready prior to the ceremony. That's the only complaint I have had so far. It could change next week when we do our final count! 
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I got married there in 1997- it was GORGEOUS, and my friends and family were VERY impressed with the venue.  THe only downside was that they closed the doors between the outside tents and the reception hall-- so my family was closed off???  THat was annoying, but everything else was PERFECT!
  • Options
    My mom recently got married there and it was beautiful.  She was married in the atrium and it was gorgeous.  The only problem she had was one of the servers went up to her mid-dancing because a few of my mom's friends came late from work, and told her that she couldn't set up anymore tables because my mom had already hit their headcount number.  In the end, the server ended up setting up a table for them. But it was REALLY rude and inconvient.  She sent a letter back to them saying how dissappointed she was and never heard anything back. 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards