Illinois

PEORIA, IL- Ceremony & Reception Venues

Does anyone know of some original & unique reception & ceremony venues in the Peoria, IL area? We are not planning on getting married in a church and are looking for more of a non-traditional location to have the ceremony, reception, or both! The guest list is approximately 100-125 guests! Please help! :) 

Re: PEORIA, IL- Ceremony & Reception Venues

• edited December 2011
    I recently went to a wedding at Weaver Ridge.  It was beautiful.
    Photobucket
  • edited December 2011
    Wildlife Prairie State Park has a beautiful ceremony site, and Luthy Botanical Garden has severl options.
  • edited December 2011

Depending when you're getting married, Stoney Creek Inn has a nice outside ceremony place that holds about 150 people.

imageWedding Countdown Ticker
  • charlotte1819charlotte1819 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard great things about the wildlife prairie park. I am pretty sure there is a winery not too far away, or you can see if the Peoria Zoo does anything, I know they have park locations over there
    Anniversary
  • ncbaby88ncbaby88 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

This isn't in Peoria, but we are having our ceremony and reception at 5 Points in Washington. We aren't doing this part, but they have had people even get married on their stage in their auditorium. The lady that helped us was amazing! She had us sold from the moment we first went in. I would check itout if you aren't set on staying in Peoria. Also, my soon to be SIL is getting married at Botanical Gardens, beautiful for outdoors!

• novah924novah924 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married in Peoria too.  We are doing it at Sommer Park.  It is a beautiful rustic location and not very pricey.  You can do it indoors or out. 
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards