Illinois

Champaign, IL Photographer

Can anyone recommend a reasonably priced but skilled photographer for a Champaign, IL wedding?  I'm terrified of having sloppy wedding pictures like many of my friends who booked "budget" photographers.

Thanks!

Re: Champaign, IL Photographer

• edited December 2011
    you can try happy buddy photoart.  their work is among the top ten in Chicago but their price is unbelievably reasonable.  you can find them from www.happybuddyphoto.com. best luck!
  • ltedlockltedlock member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Westside photos out of Mahomet.  www.westsidephotos.net/">www.westsidephotos.net
  • sarah523sarah523 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Holly Birch Photography. We already had our engagement photos done, and I LOVE her. She's so fun, organized and easy to work with. Plus, our e-photos turned out great.

hollybirchphotography.com
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • edited December 2011
    I am a wedding photographer located in Chicago, but have traveled as far as Nashville to shoot a wedding before! Along with offering ala carte pricing, I also have packages ranging from $800 +.

I am a graduate from Harrington College of Design with a degree in photography, and have shot weddings of all sizes, types, and places. (Actually, my favorite couple ever is currently living in Champaign! 

Lets chat about what you are looking for! 

takemypics@samanthasight.com
  • AnnaScarlettAnnaScarlett member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Try Aliy with AllisonMayer.com  She did our wedding pictures and she was great and wonderful to work with.  She isn't in IL but her travel fee was only $50 and her packages are very reasonable.  $250 - $1500 I think.....
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards