Pennsylvania-Central

Outdoor engagement pics!

Hello!!

I am currently looking into a photographer for my engagement pictures.  We are seriously considering going with Solas Photography but I was curious as to what outdoor locations are best for engagement photos.  Solas Photography is based in Carlisle and they mentioned parks but I wanted to know if anybody had any specific suggestions.  I'm also considering Hershey area locations (since my fiance and I had a lot of dates in Hershey...).  Any advice or suggestions would be greatly appreciated!!

Re: Outdoor engagement pics!

• edited December 2011
    First off, ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY ABSOLUTELY go with Solas.  They are fantastic, and extremely affordable!  Heidi took us to a park she knew, ours was in Harrisburg.  I'd go with anything they recommend, because they know a lot of places around!!
  • edited December 2011
    We looked at Solas but ended up going with a photographer named Jennifer Ledden, if you have facebook you can find her on there (Jennifer Ledden Photography) she offers some great packages and is willing to travel. The reason we picked her is because my best friend who just got married highly recommended her.
    image August 2011 Siggy Challange *Hair Inspiration* Wedding Countdown Ticker 156 image Invited to Our Big Day!
    73 image Will be celebrating with us!
    9 image are missing out!
    74 image Keeping me wating

• jfasickjfasick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We are having photos taken at the sunken gardens in Harrisburg, along the river.  This is where my fiance proposed...but it's beautiful there.
    image 253 Made the cut!
    image 138 Are ready to party! image 115 Are missing out! Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • edited December 2011

You should consider Negley Park in Lemoyne. It sits up on the hill and you can get some awesome pictures of the Harrisburg skyline as your back drop.

• jfasickjfasick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011

NL9902-I'm going to check it out this weekend :)

image 253 Made the cut!
    image 138 Are ready to party! image 115 Are missing out! Wedding Countdown Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards