Pennsylvania-Central

Location ideas for an alternative wedding shower in Hbg

Hey ladies!  I'm in the beginning stages of throwing a bridal shower for by bff, we're in Camp Hill, PA - can anyone suggest a low cost venue?  It's not going to be a very large shower, probably only inviting about 25 ppl.  BUT, the bride is definitely not tradition, so off the beaten path suggestions are also great!  I'm considering both indoor or outdoor locations...

Re: Location ideas for an alternative wedding shower in Hbg

• edited December 2011
    what about a park with a pavillion? if other BP members/family arent opposed to helping pitch in to make food or if you dont mind buying, i think it would work.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • aras8609aras8609 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I don't know what they charge, but Gulifty's has space downstairs and they have an outside space.  Also, maybe check out Dukes right on the water?  Again, I have no idea what the cost for these places are, but they could be nice.
  • edited December 2011
    The Abbey Bar at ABC Harrisburg. They have a private room next to the bar.

Dukes or Dockside Willies (they are right next to each other & are basically the same place).

The Pizza Grille (Lemoyne is small but BYOB and Mech location is larger & has a bar).

The Local Beat in New Cumberland. It is an art gallery that has small local bands play and they serve tappas & it is BYOB. It's not huge, but you may be able to rent it out.

The Coliseum in Mechanicsburg.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards