Pennsylvania-Central

Blooms or Pealers?

I had flower consultations this weekend with Royers, Blooms by Vickery and Pealers.  We have narrowed it down to either Blooms by Vickery or Pealers.  I liked both consultations very much so I'm having a difficult time deciding which one to go with.  Does anyone have any experience with either Blooms or Pealers?  I'd love any advice you could offer!

Thanks!

Re: Blooms or Pealers?

• edited December 2011
    I am currently working with Pealers and have been impressed with their service thus far and I am confident based on their work and word of mouth that my flowers will match my expectations.

As far as blooms by vickery,  I found them to be rather short and hard a difficult time getting in touch with them when the time came for me to pick my florist.  That was a red flag for me as if they cant call me back when they have not gotten my money what will they do after they have the deposit. 
  • edited December 2011
    I'd recommend Blooms.  I felt in dealing with them they had a more personal touch however both deliever great products.  If you can get someone to pick up your flowers Wegmans does a magnificent job at a much lower cost!  Good Luck!!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards