Pennsylvania-Central
Options

*Mamie*

Are you and your DH going to "Cruisin' the Tropics"? I think I remember you saying that you normally go each year.
Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml

Re: *Mamie*

• Options
    mamie329mamie329 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, we are! Are you going too? 
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • Options
    edited December 2011

No. But some of DH's co-workers are going and invited us along. We already had plans, or we definitely would have gone. They rent a large 15 passenger van and get a big group together.

DH and I are planning to go, just the two of us, mid-May after we get back from Jamaica.

Have fun!

• Options
    mamie329mamie329 member
    edited December 2011
    Aww, too bad you can't go! We may have bumped into each other. Thanks for thinking about me. :)  It will also be the two-year anniversary of when we became engaged. /corny. :) 
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • Options
    edited December 2011

Aww that's not corny, thats exciting :) Have fun!

• Options
    mamie329mamie329 member
    edited December 2011
    Back from the trip! It went by too fast, but after doing 30 wineries in two days, I'm kind of grateful to detox. :) 

At Glenora

image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    after a weekend there, i always need a short break too!

did you find any new favorites? it seems like everytime we go we decide there is somewhere else that we like more than we thought the last time.

how was the weather?
  • Options
    mamie329mamie329 member
    edited December 2011
    Good question! I'll have to think about that. Have you been to Three Brothers yet? I loved Passion Feet the last two years, but they remodeled and now it went from theme-y to generic. I did like their wine as well as Rogue's Hollow. And Tickle Hill has a few new wines that are good. 

The food pairings this year sucked compared to previous years. The weather was cold and windy, but at least the rain held off until we were driving home! Far from tropical. 
    image image
    Lucy Elizabeth 10.27.12
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards