Illinois

Shabby Chic & quality wedding decor - help me find my living room again!

***MY PHOTOSTREAM HAS BEEN UPDATED WITH SOLD ITEMS AND THOSE STILL AVAILABLE***

Sigh, our beautiful wedding is over...hard to believe how fast it goes when you spend so much time planning! Please take a look at my wedding items for sale - there is a lot of great stuff here that I'd be thrilled to pass on to another weddingbee bride! Pictures and prices can be found at: 

http://www.flickr.com/photos/51676312@N02/

Here is a general list of what I'm selling:

11 Ivory Pomanders, 8 inch, gorgeous and very high quality!

12 Raspberry Pomanders, 4 inch and very colorful

12 Mercury Glass Vases, Pier 1

7 Red cut-glass vases, Pier 1

21 4 inch mercury glass votive holders, Pier 1

12 clear cylinder vases, 12 inches tall

Beautiful Hair "necklace" from etsy with matching earrings, accidentally left box at home so never worn - man, was that disappointing!

Silver Birdcage

Ross Hammerson shoes - beautiful, sz. 10 (but fits a 9)

Large lot of candles, various sizes

"The Wedding Book" by Mindy Weiss, my wedding related Bible!

Apothecary jar set

16 circle clear votive holders

Silver letter "C" cake topper with crystals

6 foot long strands of acylic crystal beads

I also have approximately 200 clear glass votive candle holders with candles still in them, about 20 extra votive candles, and about 20 empty clear glass votive holders.

16 fuschia paper lanters

For local Quad Cities brides - I have a TON of vases, clear glass of all different sizes collected from Marshlls, tJ Maxx, etc.... We used them as submerged centerpiece vases. I probably have what you need, just ask!

And I'm sure there's more I'm forgetting, just ask! Please contact me by email, as I'm rarely on wedding sites anymore. I will sell on a first come, first serve basis thru email only as it is too hard to keep track of who wrote first on both the knot and my email! I will gladly provide more pictures...serious inquiries only! Most of this is ready to ship, so would go out quickly!

kellyrwn@gmail.com

Thanks all! Happy planning!

Re: Shabby Chic & quality wedding decor - help me find my living room again!

This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards