Pennsylvania-Central
Options

Lakeview Farms (Dover, PA)

We are interested in having a rustic/farm wedding. I came across Lakeview Farms in Dover but haven't been able to get much information about it online. Has anyone has their wedding there or been to a wedding there? I'm curious about pricing, venue quality and really just anything else! I've seen the few pictures The Knot has but that's about it. Would really appreciate any additional information. Thanks!

Re: Lakeview Farms (Dover, PA)

• Options
    Hey!

I am getting married there next October.  There isn't much info online yet because they only started doing weddings this year.  When I was there to tour the beginning of July, they had only had one wedding so far.  If you would like, I can send you the link to the shutterfly page I created with additional pics I took when I toured to show my family! Just send me a pm with your email. 8)
  • Options
    I was interested in this place too and can't find any info.  Were you even able to find a contact for them?
  • Options
    I'm getting married there this September. It's pretty reasonable! $2,000 for reception, $200 for ceremony, $100 for hay ride post wedding if you want it. For table and chair rental for the ceremony it's $2.00 per person. You can bring in any caterer you want as well which is really nice. Let me know if you have any specific questions I can answer!!
  • Options
    we are having our wedding there sept 8th 2012. It is a brand spanking new venue that deb snyder (the owner of the property) just opened up. She has had maybe two other weddings there since she opened up this spring. She doesnt have much online yet, but i highly recommend calling her and setting up a time to go visit. Its taking off like wild fire.
    I
    n Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_lakeview-farms-dover-pa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:c982c4d8-5d11-497f-93d0-7783f4ea4a58Post:05ae39e0-eb09-4f1f-9aac-9364f15ad9a7">Lakeview Farms (Dover, PA)</a>:
    [QUOTE]We are interested in having a rustic/farm wedding. I came across Lakeview Farms in Dover but haven't been able to get much information about it online. Has anyone has their wedding there or been to a wedding there? I'm curious about pricing, venue quality and really just anything else! I've seen the few pictures The Knot has but that's about it. Would really appreciate any additional information. Thanks!
    Posted by kguertin82[/QUOTE]
  • Options
    Thanks ladies! We actually ended up touring it a few weeks ago, falling in love and booking it for August 2013. My only fear is no AC in August, but the barn was too beautiful to pass up (and she was all booked for Spring and Fall!). Question - how did you handle bartenders/alcohol there? The caterer we are getting doesn't supply bartenders so we have to find our own. I was just curious to see what other couples did with this situation. Thanks :) (And congratulations since September is almost over and it looks like many of you were to marry this month!)
  • Options
    In Response to <a href="http://second.weddings.com/Sites/weddings/Pages/main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_pennsylvania-central_lakeview-farms-dover-pa?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:107Discussion:c982c4d8-5d11-497f-93d0-7783f4ea4a58Post:6ebe51ee-6909-4761-99b5-906d55681570">Re: Lakeview Farms (Dover, PA)</a>:
    [QUOTE]Hey! I am getting married there next October.  There isn't much info online yet because they only started doing weddings this year.  When I was there to tour the beginning of July, they had only had one wedding so far.  If you would like, I can send you the link to the shutterfly page I created with additional pics I took when I toured to show my family! Just send me a pm with your email. 8)
    Posted by EssaT[/QUOTE]

Could you possibly send me what you have on Lakeview Farms, info, pics, as I have a dear friend getting married in May there and her Grandmother wants to see it. Thank You So Much  Mollie Nobrega, my e-mail: <a href="mailto:stylistmjn@yahoo.com" rel="nofollow">stylistmjn@yahoo.com</a>  
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards