July 2012 Weddings
Options

Engagement Picture Makeup

Hi girls! I know that some of you aren't even thinking about engagement pictures yet, aren't taking them, or aren't taking them for awhile, but mine are scheduled for the middle of May, so it's coming up! I was just on the beauty board poking around and saw that some girls had their makeup professionally done for their engagement pictures too, which had never occured to me before. I just always planned on having it done for just the wedding. So now the wheels are starting to turn in my head... just one more thing to think about! What's your opinion? Comments in addition to your vote would be awesome, thanks!
Photobucket

Re: Engagement Picture Makeup

• Options
    Ahhh decisions decisions! Thanks for all the input girls! I'll probably end up just doing it on my own, since we're taking them way before the wedding. I haven't had time to look into MUA's at all, and don't really want to stress about that right now (since I'm totally focused on dress shopping in a week!). I'm pretty good with makeup, and am hoping that the fact that we're having the pictures professionally taken will make me look a little more "done up" I guess than I do on a day to day basis.
    Photobucket
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards