Illinois

Outdoor Wedding Venue -- Help

I am getting married next June and we were going to have a tent wedding in the back yard of a friends house who lives on a beautiful 5 acres.  We were just told that they have decided to put the house on the market.  I've been searching online for places that do outdoor weddings and I have found a lot of mansions but it seems like when renting the mansion they have outdoor ceremonies but indoor receptions and we really have our hearts set on a tent wedding.  Anyone have any ideas on outdoor wedding venues for ceremony and reception?  Or have any ideas on where to search to find something.  I have already searched online for outdoor wedding venues in Illinos, outdoor weddings in Chicago, garden weddings in illnois and chicago and also searched for unique weddings.  I come up with the same thing during all those searches.  Any advice would be much appreciated.  Thank you.

Re: Outdoor Wedding Venue -- Help

• In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois_outdoor-wedding-venue-help?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local%20Wedding%20BoardsForum:617Discussion:c016e4d0-5077-4ad7-991f-06ad4c55ad92Post:5cddd26e-84eb-4eed-9aa1-1613f3063622">Outdoor Wedding Venue -- Help</a>:
    [QUOTE]I am getting married next June and we were going to have a tent wedding in the back yard of a friends house who lives on a beautiful 5 acres.  We were just told that they have decided to put the house on the market.  I've been searching online for places that do outdoor weddings and I have found a lot of mansions but it seems like when renting the mansion they have outdoor ceremonies but indoor receptions and we really have our hearts set on a tent wedding.  Anyone have any ideas on outdoor wedding venues for ceremony and reception?  Or have any ideas on where to search to find something.  I have already searched online for outdoor wedding venues in Illinos, outdoor weddings in Chicago, garden weddings in illnois and chicago and also searched for unique weddings.  I come up with the same thing during all those searches.  Any advice would be much appreciated.  Thank you.
    Posted by jhayes75[/QUOTE]

Napper Settlement in Naperville, Il does outdoor tent weddings.  Also, check out the local farms and wineries!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards