Illinois

Looking for ceremony & reception venue. Located near Naperville Area.

Trying to keep it under $50 a plate, buffet style. Any suggestions would help! Thanks, ladies.

Re: Looking for ceremony & reception venue. Located near Naperville Area.

• My fiance and I first looked at Seven Bridges Golf Club first which is really beautiful. They have a pretty outdoor spot for a ceremony but the indoor option is great too. Your the only even that day which is what I loved about it. Its more then 50 a plate but still not unreasonable. Plus they include SO much in their package I couldn't believe it. I would check them out for sure!

Also, in talking with a caterer just recently, he said buffet or plated doesn't make a real difference in price (which I always assumed it did) but that family style was a way to keep the cost down. Not sure if this is the case everywhere but I thought it was interesting since I always assumed buffet made a big difference in pricing.
    Future Mrs. H! Our Wedding Bio http://planningourbigday.weebly.com/ Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • Check out Bristol Court Banquets in Mount Prospect, the food is amazing & the room is gorgeous. i just helped my best friend plan her wedding there & you get to talk directly to the owners... they are SOOO nice! they have great reviews
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards