Illinois

Reception Ideas

My FI and I are starting looking for our reception site. We are only having 40 to 50 people, and most places want a minimum of 100 people. Does anyone have any ideas? We are looking in the south suburbs (Frankfort, Orland, Bradley) but not set on it. We want it to be reasonable also. Our budget is about $30 to $50 a person.

Thanks!

Re: Reception Ideas

• edited December 2011
    Have you looked at Gaelic Park in Oak Forest? They have two smaller rooms upstairs that may be what you are looking for.
    Me: 29; DH: 28; DS: 7 Married: 11/12/11 TTC since 11/11 1/13 Clomid 50mg = BFN
  • edited December 2011
    We are a HUGE fan of the Carriag, and plan on going there after the wedding. I am sending out a request for information there now. Thank you!
  • FinleyFFinleyF member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    If you're willing to travel a little bit farther, I would recommend Sully's in Kankakee. It's a very intimate setting and VERY low prices.
    Wedding Countdown Ticker
  • lgaiser22lgaiser22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Do you have a favorite restuaraunt that also does banquets? or Know of a good restuaraunt that does?

Me and my fiance are having a smaller wedding and we've decided on a small Italian resturaunt in our area...
    "To a Love that will be DEFINED in the History Books of our Future..." Lisa & Mike 10/22/2011
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards