Ohio-Cincinnati

hair extensions

Is anyone getting clip-in hair extensions for their wedding?  Where did you buy them, how much did they cost, and if you already had your wedding, can you show me pictures of how it looked?

I am planning on doing a side loose bun, but I have very fine hair and my hairstylist suggested I look into extensions.  I've never worn them before, though!

Re: hair extensions

• edited December 2011
    A friend of mine bought hers at Sally's Beauty supply and did them herself. They looked pretty good. Not sure how much they cost but I'm sure one of the employees could point you in the right direction. I am also going to look into getting them for my wedding.
    Good luck.
    BabyFetus Ticker
  • evabeeevabee member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I wore them when I sang at a friend's wedding once. Real hair is expensive, fake hair is hot (but between $40 and $90). The color of your hair will change the way the extensions look, too. Blonde hair is hardest to match!

Sally Beauty is a good start. Make sure you look at the color in natural light and take a few photos before you buy!
  • edited December 2011
    My hairstylist that is doing my hair for the wedding told me that they have a large selection of them in the salon to add for bulk for an updo. If you want her name/info PM me or send me an email strongchica16 @ yahoo.com
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • edited December 2011
    I did hair extensions from the kiosk in Kenwood mall.  They were cheap and worked great.  I did take them to my trial run with my hairdresser.  I got my hair done at Mitchels and they did a great job.  

I think that it's important to look 'better than yourself' on your wedding day and extensions really help to create that!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards