Ohio-Cincinnati

Adrienne Beth Photography

Hi Knotties!!
Anyone using Adrienne? So far Ive looked at her site and like what I see, including her communiciation via email
Thanks!!
:)

Re: Adrienne Beth Photography

• Kel8204Kel8204 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We're using Adrienne; our engagement pictures are coming up in October.  So although I can not comment about the actual pictures, I will say that when we met with her, she had a great personality and has always been prompt in her communications with us.
  • afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I am getting married Sunday and we are using her. She is amazing! Definitely use her if she is available. Her prices are very very very reasonable!
  • edited December 2011
    love her work, used her for EPICS and using Ashlee Steele for wedding pics.
  • Erin HeyneErin Heyne member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes, she is AMAZING! She is doing my wedding next summer. We recently had our engagement pics done by her and have received nothing but positive feedback! Highly recommend her if available.
  • afloggieafloggie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_ohio-cincinnati_adrienne-beth-photography-1?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:108Discussion:0173ff78-d49b-4030-81fe-29fb49e6fc26Post:1034c5bc-eff2-4373-a0f4-9cc4557d5a19">Re: Adrienne Beth Photography</a>:
    [QUOTE]Yes, she is AMAZING! She is doing my wedding next summer. We recently had our engagement pics done by her and have received nothing but positive feedback! Highly recommend her if available.
    Posted by Erin Heyne[/QUOTE]

Erin, if your pics are on her blog they are awesome!
  • mhard10mhard10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm using her too! Although I have not had my e-pics done yet I love her pictures, her timely communication, her great prices, and I can't wait to work with her! Afloggie....I can't wait to see your pictures! GL tomorrow and congrats!
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
    Follow Me on Pinterest
  • edited December 2011
    Adrienne is the BEST!!!!! She did my wedding, its on the blog from May. Her and her future hubbie are the greatest. I HIGHLY recommend her. My favorite vendor of all
  • edited December 2011
    I'm so glad to see all these positive feedback comments about Adrienne! My FI and I are using her for our wedding as well! She seems so sweet and warm over email so I'm anxious to actually meet with her in person! We are not doing our e-pics until March next year and then the wedding is in August but I have a feeling she will be one of our favorite vendors!

When We Said "I Do:" August 6, 2011

My Newlywed Blog: The "I-Do Diaries"
  • edited December 2011
    I agree with you all!!  photography was what I was freaking out about the most about our wedding, and she has exceeded all of my expectations so far!  We just got our engagement pics back and I looove looove them!  Cant wait for our wedding next fall with her!  She comes well recommended by me and FH! : ) 
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards