Illinois

Table Number Stands

Goodness, are they expensive!!!  Any bride want to split the cost with me??
Anniversary

Re: Table Number Stands

• I'm not sure what you are considering, but table numbers should be one of your least expensive expenditures. My daughter bought picture frames from the Dollar Store (obviously at a cost of $1.00 per frame). Each frame had space for three photos. She made table numbers from card stock for one of the three windows, and then filled the other two windows with a picture of she and her fiancé at that age. It was adorable; they received lots of compliments on them, and they could not have been less expensive.
  • Aww, that sounds really cute!  Unfortunately, I already bought the table numbers a while back.  I thought they were the tent-style ones so I wouldn't have to worry about stands (I'm seeing them up to $4/piece and to me that's just ridiculous), but they aren't tent-style.  I spent about $25 on them so don't want them to go to waste.  I'll just have to suck it up and go w/ stands. 
    Thanks for your reply!

Anniversary
  • Hello! When are you getting married?? Do you have any pics of the stands?

In Response to <a href="http://forums.theknot.com/Sites/theknot/Pages/Main.aspx/local-wedding-boards_illinois_table-number-stands?plckFindPostKey=Cat:Local Wedding BoardsForum:617Discussion:feac856e-5adb-4299-9e20-4e47c98897d9Post:fd646ea4-75ae-45e8-8967-43ebb8731ccb">Re: Table Number Stands</a>:
    [QUOTE]Aww, that sounds really cute!  Unfortunately, I already bought the table numbers a while back.  I thought they were the tent-style ones so I wouldn't have to worry about stands (I'm seeing them up to $4/piece and to me that's just ridiculous), but they aren't tent-style.  I spent about $25 on them so don't want them to go to waste.  I'll just have to suck it up and go w/ stands.  Thanks for your reply!
    Posted by janene1984[/QUOTE]
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards