Ohio-Cincinnati

Jean Folchi is amazing!

So, I have been looking for make-up artists for several weeks now without success. We are getting married on 09.04.10- Labor Day weekend and it's a pretty big date for weddings apparently.

I contacted four make-up artists and all were booked! But, even though Jean Folchi was booked, she actually emailed me AND called to see if I would like any other recommendations! THEN, she actually contacted them for me to get the ball rolling!

That was this morning, and this afternoon I came home to two replies- Nancy from BrideFace & Kelly from Cincimakeup.

I just wanted to post to let you ladies know what a great experience I had- even though she was booked, she really went the extra mile!

I am also impressed that Nancy and Kelly contacted me right away to introduce themselves and let me know they are both available- not every vendor does this. I am glad Jean recommended them- I know either way I will be in good hands. :-)

Re: Jean Folchi is amazing!

• edited December 2011
    thats so cool of her!
  • cincy2011cincy2011 member
    Combo Breaker First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love vendors like that, who truly want to help.   Good luck!
    Daisypath Wedding tickers
  • kelklumpkelklump member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I have heard she is nice and a great makeup artist. I am a huge fan of Nancy with Brideface. I have even used her outside of my wedding. I love her work and she does a great job of keeping the makeup on, fresh, and still making me look like me!
  • edited December 2011
    I am so glad you posted this!!  Jean did my make-up for my wedding 3 weeks ago and did such a great job.  But most of all she is so nice and great to work with!
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards