Massachusetts

Elm Court for your wedding!

Hi everyone on the Knot!
I am pretty new to posting but I wanted to take a moment to let you all know of a beautiful wedding venue in Lenox, located in Berkshire County, called Elm Court Estate. My finace and I had been planning to have our wedding there this coming November and unfortunately, sadly had to cancel. Our cancellation had absolutely nothing to do with the venue however, it was a dream location - stunning veiws, a historic Vanderbilt estate, and the nicest proprieters you could imagine. 
I was inspired to put some feelers out on these message boards because I felt really bad about leaving them in the lunch and in addition, if i can help them book another party, will be able to recieve part of my deposit back. Please do not misunderstand me though, this place is absolutely one of a kind, stunningly romantic and I would have been so thrilled to get married here. If you are looking for a wedding venue for this fall in the Berkshires (we had chosen November 3, 2012 because the foliage will be at its prime, and its before daylight savings time so we'd have a nice sunset) please get in touch with me and I would be happy to put you in touch with Elm Court. 
Best, Jenna
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards