Florida-West Coast
Options

signingjulie--Bride of the Day!!

You are the bride of the day! Please take the time to answer these questions so the other brides can get to know you better. If you would rather not just leave a post saying that you pass. Thanks and we look forward to learning all about YOU!       What's your name? • What's your FI's name? • What is your Wedding Date? • How old are you both? • Where do you live? • What do you do (work, school)? • How long have you and your FI been together? • How did you and your FI meet? • Do you live together? • Where to you plan to live after you're married? • Is there an age difference? • Are there children in your future? • How did your FI (or you) propose? • Where are you getting married? • Where are you going on your honeymoon? • Do you have any pets? • What is the first project you will tackle after the wedding? • What has been your favorite part of planning? • What has been your least favorite part of planning? • Is there something about your wedding you wish you could do differently? • How long after your wedding do you plan on having children (if you're planning on any)? • What do you like to do in your spare time (hobbies)? • Where are your favorite places to go out to eat? • What are your favorite things to cook? • What is the best place you've ever traveled to? • Does your wedding have a theme? • What are some traditions you're keeping at your wedding? • What are some traditions you are not keeping at your wedding? • Give us one random fact about yourself. • Who is the designer of your dress? • What is one thing about your FI that drives you nuts? • Name a favorite pastime that you and your FI enjoy together. • What kind of car do you drive? • Without being wedding related, what is the most significant thing that has ever happened to you in your life? Did it have a positive or a negative effect? Why? • Do you already have children? Ages & names. • Are you changing your last name? • What do you listen to at work? • What do you do that you consider good for the environment? • What was the reaction of your family and friends when you announced your engagement? • What do you think will be the hardest thing about being married? • What are you most looking forward to about being married? • List any favorites you have (color, food, drink etc). • List anything you dislike. • How will you be celebrating the holidays when you're married? • Who's your new favorite in-law? • What about your least favorite? • What's your biggest pet peeve? • Where did you and your FI go on your first date? • What book are you currently reading? Do you like it?

Re: signingjulie--Bride of the Day!!

• Options
    signingjuliesigningjulie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yay!What's your name?: Julie • What's your FI's name?: Stuart • What is your Wedding Date?: 3/20/10 • How old are you both?: me: 27, him: 35 • Where do you live?: Clearwater, FL • What do you do (work, school)?: me: currently unemployed, looking for a part time job, going to school for sign language interpretation, him employed full time at the corporate training center at hcc, going to grad school for instructional technology at usf • How long have you and your FI been together?: since Oct 2007 • How did you and your FI meet?: we technically met at a happy hr which FI doesn't remember, we later "met" by being on the board of an organization together • Do you live together?: yes • Where to you plan to live after you're married?: hopefully in a house (want to buy before Dec) • Is there an age difference?: 8 years • Are there children in your future?: yes but not for a few yrs • How did your FI (or you) propose?: pretty uneventful, we were at home, I was on the computer, he asked, we changed our facebook statuses • Where are you getting married?: Sirata Beach Resort • Where are you going on your honeymoon?: don't know yet, possibly a mini-moon to Key West  and later a 10 day trip to Israel • Do you have any pets?: 2 cats, Josie and Wyatt • What is the first project you will tackle after the wedding?: thank you notes? • What has been your favorite part of planning?: dress shopping • What has been your least favorite part of planning?: certain bridesmaids/other people who want to tell me what to do • Is there something about your wedding you wish you could do differently? • How long after your wedding do you plan on having children (if you're planning on any)?: 2 years • What do you like to do in your spare time (hobbies)?: read, cook, work out, hang out with my cats, kareoke, swim, learn ASL (American Sign Language), beach/pool, concerts, festivals, see family/friends • Where are your favorite places to go out to eat?: love Thai and Indian, speicific restaurants? Whistle Stop in Safety Harbor is awesome...chains: Cheesecake Factory, California Pizza Kitchen • What are your favorite things to cook?: chicken/veggies • What is the best place you've ever traveled to?: Europe • Does your wedding have a theme?: some beachy elements • What are some traditions you're keeping at your wedding?: wearing a veil, having a (somewhat) traditional Jewish wedding, FI will break a glass, we will sign a ketubah and be married under a chuppah • What are some traditions you are not keeping at your wedding? it will still be Shabbat (Jewish Sabbath, before sundown on a Saturday) during our ceremony which is technically taboo, but our rabbi is ok with it • Give us one random fact about yourself.: I went on a trip to Europe by myself for 3 wks • Who is the designer of your dress?: Alfred Angelo • What is one thing about your FI that drives you nuts?: his car is always a huge mess • Name a favorite pastime that you and your FI enjoy together.: guitar hero • What kind of car do you drive?: 2005 Scion xb • Without being wedding related, what is the most significant thing that has ever happened to you in your life? Did it have a positive or a negative effect? Why?: probably moving to Tampa, which was for no signficant reason other than liking the weather and wanting a change of environment.  I ended up meeting my FI here, so it must have been for a reason. • Do you already have children? Ages & names: um, no • Are you changing your last name?: yes, I'm upgrading • What do you listen to at work?: nothing, because I don't currently work • What do you do that you consider good for the environment?: use re-usable grocery bags, recycle, turn off lights/electronics when I"m not using them • What was the reaction of your family and friends when you announced your engagement?: very excited • What do you think will be the hardest thing about being married?: compromising • What are you most looking forward to about being married?: waking up next to my husband every day and knowing that it's forever, oh and having a last name peole will pronounce correctly • List any favorites you have (color, food, drink etc).; color: orange, food: fruit, chocolate, drink: diet coke, mojitos • List anything you dislike.: in the same categories? red meat, pork, beer • How will you be celebrating the holidays when you're married?: not sure, we will figure it out as we go • Who's your new favorite in-law?: FI's mom • What about your least favorite?: none, they're all cool • What's your biggest pet peeve?: bad customer service • Where did you and your FI go on your first date?: a job fair lol (long story) • What book are you currently reading? Do you like it?: it's called Lost Boys (nonfiction), yes I like it
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards