Florida-West Coast
Options

Looking for a DJ

We are getting married in Indian Rocks Beach and looking for a DJ service.  Any one have any suggestions?

Re: Looking for a DJ

• Options
    tabvarn80tabvarn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    www.swordsounds.com :) they generally come highly recommended on this board!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Grant Hemmond and Associates.  They do a wonderful job.  They specialize in weddings and have been around for 25 years.  They also did both my sister and my wedding.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sword Sounds, I am using him for my wedding next year!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    sword sounds is who i'm using next March
  • Options
    Roltide75Roltide75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Grant Hermonwe have heard nothing but raves on them....it boils down to who has an opening for your datepersonality fits.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    MJ of Junction 88 (junction88.com) He is the best DJ ever!!!!
    The Knot won't share my Bump Siggy, so here's the low-down: 4/27/07 - Got engaged! 8/31/08 - Got married (to my best friend)! 12/30/08 - Got Pregnant! 9/3/09 - Welcome to the world, Elias Solomon! 8/16/10 - Got Pregnant, again! 5/14/11 - Welcome to the world, Talia Hadassah! 1/14/12 - Ready or not, here comes #3 (EDD 9/27/12)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I'm using Rob Sword of Sword Sounds in December.  He's been great so far, and I've only heard rave reviews!My sister-in-law used Grant Hemond & Associates for her wedding in June and they did a great job.  I agree with pp in that you should see who your personality clicks with and which DJ has the style/feel you're looking for.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We are using John Rinell..he has an awesome voice and can sing thousands of songs in addition to playing the guitar and steel drum. www.johnrinell.com  
  • Options
    taraluvsharrytaraluvsharry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had Felix the dj at our reception on Treasure Island and he was amazing! Everyone is still talking about how awseome the dj was and how they loved that he wasn't cheesy!! His website is www.felixthedj.comand the phone 727-327-8895 Best wishes!
  • Options
    taraluvsharrytaraluvsharry member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We had Felix the dj at our wedding on Treasure Island. He was amazing and our guest are still talking about how awesome our dj was and they loved that he wasn't chessy!! His website is www.felixthedj.com and his phone 727-327-8895
  • Options
    dsantos1010dsantos1010 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I too had Felix The DJ and I highly recommend! He's was highly recommended the hotel and could not have been happier! He's the bomb!All the Best,Dee:
  • Options
    nillachicknillachick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Frank Lebano :)
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards