Florida-West Coast
Options

Naples Reception or Rehersal dinner site

Hi everyone!     I am getting married in Naples next March.  I am doing it on the beach really simple ceremony, near lowder milk park.  I am keeping it small with only 20-40 ppl.  I have family in the area and they are supposed to be looking for somewhere to have the reception, but so far they really haven't done anything.  Their suggestion was the Olive Garden....     I am not having a dj or a band, kepping it very relaxed.  I don't care if it's individual or family style servings.  I would prefer something on the water or at least near it, with good wine!  Does anyone have any reccomendations that they could pass along....maybe somewhere you have had a nice dinner or rehersal dinner....I would really appreciate it as I live in Boston and am getting a little stressed that I don't have a place yet.   Thanks in advance for any reccomendation!Happy Planning!-Katy

Re: Naples Reception or Rehersal dinner site

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Hi Katy!  I live near Naples.  I moved here 3 years ago from Boston :-)  There are so many great places to have a dinner in Naples.  It really depends on what you are looking for.  My personal favorite is Campiello on third avenue in Naples.  Amazing food, great wine menu.  Also on third ave is Tommy Bahama's Tropical Cafe, they are an upscale tropical themed restaraunt where you would find some local and caribbean cuisine. Riverwalk in Tin City is in the old fishing village.  It would be nice in March as you could sit outside.  Many times you can see manatees around there.As far as beach front restaurants, you would have to go to some of the beach resorts like Naples Beach Hotel, La Playa....etc.Let me know if you have an questions!  
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    kris3488kris3488 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi Katy! I live in Chicago and am getting married in Naples in October. I am also looking for a great rehersal dinner place. We're going down there Aug 12, so I'll keep you posted as to what I find! People have reccomended Yabba's island grill and Tommy Bahama. I'm getting married at the Laplaya, but prices there are a bit expensive. Let me know if you hear of anything! kl7997@hotmail.comKristie
  • Options
    MissOleszyMissOleszy member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hi - I live in Naples, Fl - getting married in march 2010 as well....ive lived in naples most of life...and to bereal honest its going to be real hard to find a place to have a rehearsal dinner between the months of November and April. Its HIGHLY seasonal here and if your wanting to have a dinner during those times your going to have to pay the price. Any restaurant that has a private or even semi private dining room will cost $$$....but then again its all about what you want and what your willing to spend....anyone can email me and i can help give suggestions of restaurants depending on your price range and what your looking for. email me at brittgolfman@hotmail.com.
  • Options
    KCDCKCDC member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Girls, thank you SO much for your input, I will def check out these places.  I really, really appreciate the reccomendations!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards