Florida-West Coast
Options

August ladies!

Hey ladies, I know there are a few of us wacky brides that decided on a Florida in August wedding, but the big day is fast approaching!!!  Just wanted to check on your progress!!!  I am swamped, being out of town and all... I wish I were there already!

Re: August ladies!

• Options
    sunshinegrl1sunshinegrl1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh my progress...I'm slacking! :P I am out of town too. But we did apply for our marriage license on the internet, so all we have to do is go in and show our IDs and pay! YAY! :) I'm also stressing about my dress. It wasn's pressed when I had it altered because I figured it'd need to be done again. I'm having a bridal shop in Bradenton doing it but am so nervous! LOL I've decided not to do programs, but I need to finish my card basket and give my final count to the cater! How are things with you??
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Om goodness your wedding is soooooooo close!!!! Are you getting excited? I can't wait to see photos!
  • Options
    nittanynellenittanynelle member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Oh man, the planning is slowly but surely happening!  I also need a final count... Our RSVP date was the 22nd and we are still missing a ton of responses!  Argh!  We have until the 14th to get the count in, so hopefully we'll be good on that.  I am almost done last minute booking my makeup artist (Darlina with KyleLynn) and I STILL have not found my shoes!  My dress is still in alterations - sewing on the last piece, my sash.  (The shoes I love - in my bio - are not available in my huge hoof size!)  There's so much more I need done, and so little time!  I can't wait to see your wonderful pictures though!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I can't believe those shoes in your bio arent available in ur size :( They look very similar to a few I have seen that were dyable, have you checked that yet?
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards