Florida-West Coast
Options

E-pic location?

We're finally setting up our engagement photo session and are trying to decide on a location.  We don't want anything beachy since we're getting married on the beach.  We're strongly considering Ybor City for it's urban flair.  I just want something unique and different.Any suggestions?  Where did you get yours done?  Are there any poses you particularly loved?  If you have fave pics, share them!  :)

Re: E-pic location?

• Options
    MrsCanes511MrsCanes511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    My photographer has done alot of things in Ybor, but does them in a way that make Ybor look much nicer than it is (IE leaving out the grimy parts) plus it has alot of nice character, and photographers are great at picking out those perfect spots! My fiance and I went to downtown St. Pete and just kind of walked around, and our photographer had us stop at multiple places he liked. We ended up at the Peir and got some GREAT pics! I'll post as soon as I figure out how to! haha.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    We just had our e pics done in Ybor and I LOVE them. I can email you a link to them if you'd like.  
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    PS - Totally understand your reasoning! We're getting married on the beach too (the one we got engaged on) and that's exactly why I picked Ybor. I didn't want beachy pics for everything.
  • Options
    signingjuliesigningjulie member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I haven't done mine yet, but my thoughts are along the same line as yours - we're getting married on the beach, so wanted something different for the e-pics.  we haven't done them yet, but we plan to go to downtown Tarpon Springs (on the main street by the sponge docks) and take them there.  Hopefully it will be a nice sunny day.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards