Florida-West Coast
Options

Outside Caterer Allowed

Our hunt for a ceremony reception location is never ending. We are trying to find somewhere that offers an INDOOR location for the ceremony and reception that will also allow us to bring in our own caterer. We have found some great places out there but no one will allow an outside caterer. Any suggestions??? Thanks for your help.

Re: Outside Caterer Allowed

• Options
    Roltide75Roltide75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    The Lange Farm doeswww.thelangefarm.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Where are you wanting your wedding?I am getting married at Selby Gardens in Sarasota.  I am bringing in my own caterer. There are lots of places in Sarasota where you can.Ca d'zanCrosley MansionPhillipe Estate ParkSarasota Garden Club
  • Options
    sarahflbellasarahflbella member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I was originally going to do that as well but later changed my mind. When I was looking here are a few places I was looking into.The University of TampaThe Tampa Garden ClubHiggins Hall
  • Options
    bnlchic03bnlchic03 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    You can also try the Boca Ciega Ballroom.
    Warning No formatter is installed for the format bbhtml
  • Options
    Roltide75Roltide75 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    We loved the UT venue, until we found out that an event at the University can bump you no matter if you are on the calendar and have paid the deposit.    I don't like living on the edge that well.......   hopefully their policy has changed, but that was it last Spring and the lady tried to convince us to schedule during periods that students wouldn't be in session to lessen the likelihood of this happening.   
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards