Florida-West Coast
Options

Thursday Poll

Tell me about your FI What does he do for a living?Is he a spender or a saver?What are his favorite hobbies?Do you guys share most hobbies, or does he do his "own thing" most of the time?Do you have "date night"?What is you favorite feature in FI?

Re: Thursday Poll

• Options
    edited December 2011
    What does he do for a living? He makes TV :) He produces and films for a Addicted to the Outdoors (a Hunting show on the Outdoor Network) and a few other shows tooIs he a spender or a saver?spender! he loves buying crap :( It drives me nuts sometimes What are his favorite hobbies?   Kayaking, mountain biking, off roading in his truck, photography...seriously the list is endless!Do you guys share most hobbies, or does he do his "own thing" most of the time? I tried to get involved in the hobbies he likes so that we actually spend some time together haha. So I guess we share, but he def. does them all more often than me Do you have "date night"? we used to schedule out Tuesdays and Thursdays as date night, but it got a little lax when I wasn't workingWhat is you favorite feature in FI? bodywise, his butt haha it's so cute. Personality wise, he is very energetic and when he does something he does it 100% :) I love that
  • Options
    tabvarn80tabvarn80 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tell me about your FI What does he do for a living? Works for the governmentIs he a spender or a saver?  Spender, he doesn't get the concept of saving and it drives me nuts!!  What are his favorite hobbies? um...xbox..xbox..and more xbox. lol Oh yah and going to the moviesDo you guys share most hobbies, or does he do his "own thing" most of the time?  We do our own things, except going to the movies, we generally go together. Do you have "date night"?  Not scheduled, every once in a while I'm like ok, we are gonna do a date night Friday. What is you favorite feature in FI?  He can make anybody laugh at anything at anytime.  He kills me somethings, I can't stay mad at him.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What does he do for a living?He's an Organic Chemist....I have to try really really hard to understand a word he is saying when he talks about work.  Craziness!!Is he a spender or a saver?Saver!!  And I LOVE him for it, he is so good at keeping us in check but still making sure we are able to do the stuff we want to do.  What are his favorite hobbies?running!  He runs ALL the time.  He's a marathoner, so he trains for marathons all the time, he ran the Boston marathon in 3 hours!!!!  It can also drive me crazy, but its a good thing!Do you guys share most hobbies, or does he do his "own thing" most of the time?I try to run with him, but he has to slow down for me.  We love playing WII and spending time outdoors, but we both do our own thing so we don't get sick of each other and make sure we spend time with our friends.Do you have "date night"?we try to do a date night at least once every other weekend.  Sometimes its a date "afternoon"!What is you favorite feature in FI?His arms!  His dedication, his intelligence, his caring personality...the list goes on =)
    Baby Birthday Ticker Ticker
  • Options
    mnmccloudmnmccloud member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tell me about your FI What does he do for a living? He's an IT Consultant for an international consulting firm. Basically, he writes code all day on site for clients...I don't get it but he LOVES it! Is he a spender or a saver? He's a HUGE saver- he's had a retirement acct since he was like 17...need I say more? lol What are his favorite hobbies? XBOX360, exercising, ND Football, traveling, reading, hanging out with friends Do you guys share most hobbies, or does he do his "own thing" most of the time? When we were living together we did everything together (other than the 360- I'd read then ;0). But now that I'm away for grad school we're on our own :0( Do you have "date night"? We did have date nights- and still do when I'm in Chicago or he's down here. We're big foodies so a new restaurant, wine and talking are fun nights for us ;0) What is you favorite feature in FI? Oh wow- if I had to pick just one it would be how compassionate he is- we spend lots of time just sitting together and talking ;0)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Aww I really like this poll :) And Stac - You FI does have a great smile and so do you!
  • Options
    SBride1SBride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Awww Jen thanks!! This was fun to see all the amazing guys we've all caught!PS... Jen, you're FI is a super cuitie! You guys look GREAT together!!
    Dinner in Florence!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Thanks!!!!!
  • Options
    dogluver315dogluver315 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tell me about your FI What does he do for a living? - He's a senior business analyst for Publix corp. Is he a spender or a saver? - oh my gosh, a total saver, and I love it What are his favorite hobbies? - biking, walking, spending time with me, cooking, attending theater (plays, opera), attending church with me Do you guys share most hobbies, or does he do his "own thing" most of the time? - we share most hobbies (I get up early to go to the gym at 5am and he doesn't get up for that, but we do most other things together) Do you have "date night"? - we attend church for Saturday evening mass and afterwards we always go out to eat and relax What is you favorite feature in FI? - EVERYTHING!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    -Claims adjuster -definitely a spender -plays golf, plays the guitar and works out at the gym -we both enjoy working out and going for walks and bike rides but we also enjoy our individual time to do our own thing -we have 'date night' about 1x month -his muscular upper body :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What does he do for a living? He's in medical school.  Future Dr.!Is he a spender or a saver? SaverWhat are his favorite hobbies? Anything active!  Traveling, sailing, doing crafts....Do you guys share most hobbies, or does he do his "own thing" most of the time? We like to do things together.  :)  Sailing he's doing on his own though, because I can't fit it in with work.Do you have "date night"? Nope.  We just make sure to go out every now and then!  Been easy while I've had to travel up there!What is you favorite feature in FI? His personality.  Everybody loves him!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    What does he do for a living? He does SalesIs he a spender or a saver? Saver... times a thousand!  I would be ok with it if it was like times a hundred though.... we just had a mini fight today about how much I have been spending on wedding stuff lately.... but we are less than 2 months out now!!!!! :)What are his favorite hobbies? Anything sports related... he loves to watch Baseball and football.... he golfs alot, and plays softball.Do you guys share most hobbies, or does he do his "own thing" most of the time?  I like to watch sports but not like he does, so its a little bit of both!Do you have "date night"? We used to do Friday night dinner, but then we started playing softball on Friday nights (but at least we do that together!) so pretty much just whatever we do on Saturday nights.  We both travel alot for work, so we hardly ever do anything during the week.What is you favorite feature in FI? He always takes care of me... and makes sure I know that he always will!
    BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy
  • Options
    PearlyGemPearlyGem member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm super late (such a night owl) but I wanted to do the poll anyway! What does he do for a living? -- He's a pharmacist. Is he a spender or a saver? -- Spender! grrrr :-P What are his favorite hobbies? -- his x-box, football, movies Do you guys share most hobbies, or does he do his "own thing" most of the time? -- we share some like movies and stuff other than we're complete opposites but we both like trying new things so it works out Do you have "date night"? -- Saturday nights (I'm trying to get him to start taking Salsa lessons with me on Friday nights though) What is you favorite feature in FI? -- I love his eyes they're beautiful and I love his calmness
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards