Florida-West Coast
Options

Tell me about your Weekend Plans!

I'm going out tonight with my FSIL for her 18th b-day (still have no clue where thou) Then Saturday going to see my Brother and SIL and the new baby!Sunday I'll be relaxing hopefully :)

Re: Tell me about your Weekend Plans!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight:  Home, gym, Michaels, movie (I love you, man), then bed Tomorrow: working some OT, gym...relax relax and more relaxing...oh prob some laundry in there...think I may work on my door signs for the wedding also. :) Sunday:  gym...relax...maybe FI and I will go see a movie. :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tab- I need to add that I will also get the gym in there :) hopefully!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    You can do it!  Fi is like don't hurt yourself.  I'm like an hour a day isn't going to hurt me.  I have a short period of time to get where I can deal with. ugh..
  • Options
    SBride1SBride1 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Hey ladies! I am relaxing tonight, maybe hanging out with some gals from work.Tomorrow I'm tieing up a bunch of "loose" ends for the wedding.  That night I'm going to a movie with FI and FBIL.  Yay!Sunday we're having a birthday party for my little bro and my SIL/BM! (It's birthday season in out family).The weekend will probably fly by! Hope it's great for all!! :)
    Dinner in Florence!
    Daisypath Anniversary tickers
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Stac - Thats funny it's B-day season in our family too! (well FI's)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tab - tell FI your not going to hurt yourself, however... Cardio everyday is fine just make sure your not doing weights everyday you need to give your muscles time to heal :) Also try to mix up your cardio that may help speed things up... Like elliptical one day bike next, then treadmill. And give yourself at least 1 day off a week!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Birthday season in my family too.  ugh it is crazy!!! Yah, I will have one day of rest and switching things up here and there.  The day of rest may have a walk involved though.  I gotta keep this up!!  :)  Today will probably just be cardio.  Eliptical and bike I think.  I prefer the arch trainer though...but it doesn't do the arms...my 'largest' concern.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tab! Your so funny! Arms are my biggest concern too (damn thous strapless/sleeveless dresses) But from what I understand they are super quick to tone! (i'm not sure what your doing now) But you should do arms every other day (weightlifting) do 2 exercises of each muscle, so 2 triceps, 2 biceps etc. (I also throw in chest too cause I hate my boobie fat LOL) and THEN AFTER the weights hit the cardio.... They say that since your muscles are already "hot" the fat in those areas tends to burn off first ....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    In boot camp we did it all mixed together, but generally i do weights then cardio, otherwise you wear you muscles out.  I have been doing some arm work outs with the tension bands and on the balance ball doing chest presses.  I just truly hate my upper body.  I hope it is quick to tone.  I am secretly hoping to lose a cup size also...FI won't be thrilled but too bad! :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Weekend Plans:Tonight - who knows....Tomorrow - CLEANING! I won't be home for 2 weeks so I need to make sure the hosue is clean before I leave.  Then making cupcake pops for my shower favors!  Sunday - Hair Trial with Michelle Renee at 3, then driving down to Ft. Myers for work Mon & Tues!!  Thursday morning very early, I leave for Buffalo (driving!) for my Shower and Bachelorette..... YEA!!!! As for working out... I need to do that too!! Tab - 30DS for arms!!!
    BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Is there a different one that is just for arms?  I can feel what I have been doing is working already, big time.  :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    There are lots of things you can do for arms :) It's so hard to explain them via txt lol I know how to do them :) Want me to show you, I'll come workout with you and show you what I do :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Shapes NPR 6pm. :)
  • Options
    mnmccloudmnmccloud member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I'm glad you ladies will be having a fun weekend! I on the other hand will be studying ALLL weekend for a dermatology clinical medicine exam :0( I wanted to get something DIY stuff done, but I'm not so sure thats going to happen. Keep us updated on new movies we should all find time to see ;0) Have a great weekend!!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tab - I couldn't do it tonight, but depending what time your working out tomorrow I could def. make it :) I wouldn't mind, it  help jump start my working out again!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tomorrow...I will be home from work around 1, so probably be there at 130-200..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    If you really want to I will :) That time would work great for me :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Sure.  Do you have a membership?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    no, but I just printed a week pass :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    you decide you want to meet up then just e-mail me and we can work out the details jennifer@segement7studios.com
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Okie doke!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    cloud-- I'm with you on the studying for exams this weekend. I have my first final tomorrow and then 2 more next week. I also have to build a model for my Literature and Film class I am taking and prepare a presentention. Fun weekend for me!!!Hopefully, I will get some time to help my FI paint our bedroom.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I have my BFF wedding this weekend - tonight is the big fat greek rehearsal dinner, and tomorrow is the wedding. It's supposed to be a beautiful (although not very August-like) day here tomorrow. Should be a fun weekend :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Today: finish cleaning up the house & prep some food for tomorrow.  then we're going to eat at mark's prime & go see the time traveler's wife.Tomorrow: our housewarming party!  i'm so excited.  Sunday: brunch at leornardo's.  hiking.  we STILL have not completed our invitations which i wanted to send out last week.  and then we're having a couple of j's work friends over for dinner. 
  • Options
    kmf218kmf218 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight- work until 9, then come home and paint my bathroom Saturday- finish painting, help FI put new flooring in, Work a short shift, then relax Sunday- go shop around for my wedding dress! :) then dinner at the soon to be In-laws
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Tonight--go out to dinner to celebrate my 25th birthday which is Tues Tomorrow-clean up the house, get hair cut and poss my highlights redone and then FBIL and FSIL are coming over and some family and friends to chill out. Sunday--maybe go to the beach?!
  • Options
    nillachicknillachick member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Tonight - relaxing, maybe shred? Tomorrow - Celtic Festival and Wine tasting! Then off to see my best friend who is preggo with twins, due in December... Sunday - cleaning and grocery shopping!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards