Florida-West Coast
Options

Hair and Makeup Trial Pics

Hi girls.... I miss you all!  I have been soooo busy and leave tomorrow morning to drive to buffalo for my shower & bach so i wont be around much more this week!  I had my trial with Michele Renee on Sunday and she is great!  Check out the pics in my bio! She did one up and one down.  i really like the down, but i really liek the back of the up one, so i dont know!!!
BabyFruit Ticker pregnancy

Re: Hair and Makeup Trial Pics

• Options
    edited December 2011
    the down one is pretty, but the up version is STUNNING!I think with your face shape you should def. do the up!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like them both also...but the up the best!   on another note...will you be able to make it on the 10th?
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes!  As of now Im still scheduled to be in Tampa the 9-11, so unless anything changes I'll be there!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Awesome!
  • Options
    koolcat22koolcat22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Yes - the hair up looks amazing..you have a great face and you should show it off...my face is HUGE and i look like crap with my hair up..i WISH i coudl look as good as you with my hair up..please wear it up..it is really great!!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Both are pretty, but the up do looks amazing on you. It made your face just pop. :-)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    The only thing I'm concerned with is that my dress is really low cut sweetheart, so i feel like if i wear my hair up, i'm going to be really exposed!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    oh i know what you mean.  Do you already have your jewelry?  I'm sure you have told me this before..
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Yes, and my necklace is fairly big so that will help.....
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I like your hair down better. I had a trial w/ Michele Renee last week, but I forgot my camera!!! Ugh!  She's the best though
  • Options
    dogluver315dogluver315 member
    First Anniversary First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the up!! HTH
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Before I made my decision I went to see what your dress looked like, because I think the way you wear your hair has the most importance on the look of your dress.Now personally, I loved your hair down the best, and once I saw your dress I was SURE down is the best choice for you. You have your hair up in the pics on your bio wearing the dress, and even if you have a necklace on I think you have a lot of room between the bust and your hair. The big curls would look gorgeous.
    Image and video hosting by TinyPic
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    I love your hair up! It's so romantic looking!
    Baby Macy is here!

12/09 - Macy (daughter) | 4/10 - Began TTC Baby #2 | 12/10 - Chemical Pregnancy | 1/12 - Miscarriage at 14 weeks | DX - PCOS & Hyperthyroidism
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    OK OK I went back and took a look at the dress again and I think Nicole is right with the dress the down would be better..However (and I'm giving you my honest opinion)... I don't like the "bump" in the down style, I feel like the style would look much more romantic if it was just swept back.
  • Options
    ag.4.24.10ag.4.24.10 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    I love the up do but with your dress if may be better if you wear it down.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Definitely down with the dress...although I think it would look better down if it had a little bit more of a natural feel to it. The updo was really pretty, but I think even with a big necklace, it'll look better down with that neckline.
  • Options
    koolcat22koolcat22 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    Loskadoodle...Did you say you did the airbrush makeup?  If so..how did it look after a few hours.  I just got my trial done by Michele...and wanted the down look similar to yours..but it was nowhere near.  After an hour of having the airbrush makeup done...I got home and part of it was rubbed off...and it was so thick it was showing all my pores and facial lines (and I'm not old...)...so I was just wondering a little more about your experience..
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards