Florida-West Coast
Options

I'm back...and with vendor reviews!

Hi ladies! It's been 2 weeks since we got married! It rained its tail off Aug. 14, but everything cleared up and we were able to have our ceremony on the beach on Anna Maria near Bean Point. Our reception was at Bayside Banquet Hall in Cortez on the bay. OMG...it was perfect!!!! All we seriously had to do was add our centerpieces. Our photographers were AMAZING!!!! (Although we didn't end up being able to us our original photog). At any rate, it was a more than perfect day and the party was a blast!!! Our vendors were all amazing! You can check out my bio for contact info. for the vendors if you want. Thanks for looking and THANKS so much for all your help along the way. :) Bayside Banquet Hall- A+ We have been working with Patty for months and she is great! I had NEVER seen the hall when I booked since I lived out of state, but I was about to cry when I walked in. All we had to do was put our centerpieces on the table. For a small fee, they provided the white linens. The tables and chairs were included in our price, so it worked out so good for us. We only had about 70 people at our wedding, so the dance floor was big enough and the hall itself was beautiful! Sonny's BBQ - A+ - I can't say enough great things about Jamie, the catering manager, and the girl that helped him the night of the wedding. Everyone thought they were nice and friendly and everyone LOVED the food!!! :) It worked out great for us. They came and set everything up, tore everything down, and were just wonderful to us and our guests! :) Medley of Memories - Stephanie Medley I have LOVED working with Stephanie thus far. She answers all my questions quickly. We went with her because we love her style. Check out her website. Unfortunely, we were unable to work with Stephanie because of a death in her family, HOWEVER, she found We Rock the Shot to shoot for us the day of the wedding. Let me tell you...Stephanie was a life saver! She assured us that Krista and Polly were awesome, and she was so right. We had a BLAST with these 2 wonderful ladies!!! From what we have seen, we LOVE all the pictures! They got some awesome shots! We were sad that Stephanie couldn't be there, but so happy that we had a vendor that was willing to get everything covered in a short amount of time. So an A+ to A Medley of Memories for their great customer service. An A+ to We Rock the Shot for their AWESOME pictures! :)http://www.werocktheshot.com Cupcakes - Publix - A+ East Bay Drive Holmes Beach, FL We ordered 8 dozen cupcakes from Publix about 2 weeks before the wedding. We got half vanilla and half chocolate and they all had awesome buttercream frosting. Briann (I think), the girl I spoke with, suggested some glitter on the top, just for some shine. These cupcakes looked and tasted amazing!!! Everyone loved them! :) They were perfect and were a great price, much cheaper than an actual wedding cake! Bradenton DJ -Rick - A+ We weren't able to use Stephen or his wife for the wedding, but we used Rick...he was great! Rick was awesome for our wedding! We got an amazing deal with Bradenton DJs and he did a WONDERFUL job. We LOVED having him at the wedding and so did our guests. He knew just what to play for our audience and took requests. It was a wonderful choice for us! :) Flowers - Sam's Club Online - A We ordered Gerbera daisies wholesale from Sam's Club. We only needed them for centerpieces and bouquets. This worked out WONDERFULLY for us. One of my BMs made all of our bouquets and we got SOOOOO many compliments. The only issue we had was that FedEx delivered our flowers to the wrong address. Luckily the lady at that house was sweet enough to bring us the package. Thank the Lord for nice and honest people. :) So because of that I'll give them an A because it's really not Sam's Club's fault that FedEx did that.

Re: I'm back...and with vendor reviews!

• Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats!  Glad it was a wonderful day!!!  And it quit raining for you!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Glad you had a great day!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Congrats! Sounds like you had a wonderful day! I'm so glad to hear the good review about Sam's Club - we may order the hydrangaes for our centerpieces through them, and I was a little nervous. Thanks for posting the reviews!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Oh I'm SO glad you posted this, I was thinking about Sam's Club for flowers because they are SUCH a good deal but worried about how they will turn out.  Did you order a "Sample" set of flowers before the wedding?  Do they come de-hydraded and you have to re-vive them for 8 hours?  Just curious.  Thanks!
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards