Florida-West Coast
Options

Monday Ice Breakers

•What can you always be found with? •What song most describes your life right now? •Which way do you eat corn on the cob? •What is something unexpected that has changed about you in the last few years?•Would you ever loan a significant amount of money to a friend/relative ? Why or why not?

Re: Monday Ice Breakers

• Options
    edited December 2011
    •What can you always be found with?Lactaid in my purse for FI (he is lactose intolerant) •What song most describes your life right now?I don't know.... a calm boring one haha •Which way do you eat corn on the cob? I hate eating corn period.... (i'm sure you all no y too LOL)•What is something unexpected that has changed about you in the last few years? I'm not single! FI was actually my first "big girl relationship" (I dated guys b4 but never committed, LOL except one other but I don't count it because he wouldn't call me his G/F!; gosh this makes me sound young!)•Would you ever loan a significant amount of money to a friend/relative ? Why or why not? Most of them HELL no, but my friend Kim I'd do anything for, she co-signed for my first car loan, and she's helped me multiple times, thou she would prob. never need to borrow money from me :)
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    •What can you always be found with? My dog walking, walking, walking. •What song most describes your life right now? I don't know if it describes me, but I've been digging on Sugarland's It Happens lately. •Which way do you eat corn on the cob? I grill the corn (STILL IN THE HUSK... that is the secret!) and then eat it right off the cob.  no butter.  just real corn yumminess!•What is something unexpected that has changed about you in the last few years? I lived in Thailand in a remote villages for over 2 years. •Would you ever loan a significant amount of money to a friend/relative ? Why or why not? I have never loaned a significant amount of money to a friend or relative, and I don't think I would.  Loaning money to people you know is like working for your parents.... bad news bears!
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    •What can you always be found with?  chapstick or cell phone•What song most describes your life right now?  I have nooo idea.  Crazy biitch? lol  •Which way do you eat corn on the cob? I cut it off the cob, yum!!•What is something unexpected that has changed about you in the last few years?  reuniting with my 'first love' and marrying him!•Would you ever loan a significant amount of money to a friend/relative ? Why or why not?  I have, well sorta.  I have had 'friends' live with me without jobs and I ALWAYS get screwed.  It is hard for me to say no.  My sister just asked me for some money and I had to say no...I hate it...but yah.
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    •What can you always be found with?Chapstick!  Serious addiction.•What song most describes your life right now?Hmmm....  no idea•Which way do you eat corn on the cob? Grilled in the husk, then I cut if off and eat it with a spoon.  I hate how messy it is to eat right on the cob•What is something unexpected that has changed about you in the last few years?Besides gaining a ton of weight? lol.  Hmm, I used to go out ALL the time.  Now I stay in mostly.  So basically I'm no fun anymore :)•Would you ever loan a significant amount of money to a friend/relative ? Why or why not?If I had any money to loan, I would.  But only to select people.  If I was fortunate enough to have any extra money, and a good friend needed it, I would be happy to help them out.  Of course, there are some people in my life where that would end in disaster.  But I think I know who those people are :)
    Photobucket
  • Options
    edited December 2011
    Crazy B :)  LOL that's my ring tone when my boss calls me!
    Photobucket
  • Options
    MrsCanes511MrsCanes511 member
    First Comment
    edited December 2011
    -What can you always be found with? CHAPSTICK!!-What song most describes your life right now? I have no idea, I dont listen to popular music soo.-Which way do you eat corn on the cob? Left to right =)-What is something unexpected that has changed about you in the last few years? I changed my major to something I swore off for my entire life! ALSO I never wanted to even get married, and now we are counting down the months =) haha-Would you ever loan a significant amount of money to a friend/relative? If I had money, I would loan it to my grandparents, or my cousin.
This discussion has been closed.
Choose Another Board
Search Boards